Unparalleled Tools and Top-Tier Partnerships Create a Winning OFCCP Compliance Solution
As an Association, DirectEmployers recognizes your need for a comprehensive, straight-forward solution that helps meet the OFCCP’s VEVRAA mandatory listing requirements and also assists with positive outreach activities mandated by Section 503 regulations. Through top-tier partnerships and a multifaceted approach, the Association provides a solution unlike any other.
With DirectEmployers Association we get so much more than just peace of mind on our compliance—analytics and reporting, webinars, audit assistance; the PRM tool keeps track of our efforts and gives us a centralized place to document and report our veteran and disability outreach. I could go on and on! – Rebel Johnson, Camber Corporation (Member since 2008)
Acquisition and Delivery Tools
In order to effectively distribute your jobs to the National Labor Exchange, appropriate ESDS’, trusted partner organizations and throughout the My.jobs Network, we must first acquire active jobs from your applicant tracking system (ATS), or DirectEmployers can take a feed of jobs directly from your organization or third-party provider. This job acquisition process is completed every 24 hours to ensure that we have all of your active jobs and expired ones are removed—no need to implement, integrate or install any dashboards or additional software on your system to complete the job acquisition process. The scraping, or job feed acquisition, is an automated service that captures an unlimited number of your organization’s jobs.
As a federal contractor, you are required to provide reporting and data that provides proof of job listing and delivery if requested by the OFCCP during an audit. DirectEmployers provides Members with robust reporting functionality and updates every 24 hours to account for new and expired jobs that are scraped, or provided in a job feed. Reports are available in PDF or Excel format and include:
- Job title
- City and state location
- Employer requisition ID
- Name of person and location of center where the job was sent
- Method the job was sent–including a time and date stamp confirming delivery to the appropriate center
- Job titles that hyperlink to a copy of the job being stored on the VetCentral site
Job Distribution & Traffic Metrics
Data is invaluable and leads to better ROI-based decisions in both recruiting and compliance, which is why we provide Members with job distribution and traffic metrics. Like the VetCentral reporting functionality, the job distribution and traffic reports allow an unlimited number of users to track candidate activity and origin within the job distribution network and provide audit support by showing sources of candidate traffic, geographic locations and more. Each month, registered users are provided with four defined reports and can choose different reporting criteria through the customized reporting feature.
Exclusive Audit Support from Top-Tier Partners
When we say top-tier partners, we mean top-tier—exclusive partnerships unavailable with any other OFCCP compliance solution. One such exclusive partnership is with the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA). NASWA, like DirectEmployers, is a membership association comprised of state administrators of unemployment insurance laws, employment services, training programs, employment statistics and labor market information. Throughout its 75-year history, NASWA has strengthened the workforce system through information exchange and advocacy. This partnership benefits Members immensely, as NASWA can assist with OFCCP requests and relationship verification while undergoing audits. Through this alliance, we’ve gained signed agreements with all 50 states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and Guam, which helps to further assist Members during potential audit scenarios.
In addition to top-tier partnerships, DirectEmployers has recognized experts in the field of employment law and AA/EEO compliance who can assist Members in gaining a better understanding of OFCCP regulations and provide consultative and audit advocacy services.
Meet Our Audit Support Team
Partner Relationship Manager (PRM): A Streamlined Approach to Required Outreach
In addition to the mandatory listing requirements, federal contractors are also required to maintain and track records of positive partner outreach and recruitment activities under both VEVRAA and Section 503 regulations. To aid in tracking and managing these relationships, we designed the Partner Relationship Manager (PRM)—a new tool to help Members streamline this process through a web-based platform where users can enter, access and store this data, regardless of their device or location. Included as another DirectEmployers Member benefit, the PRM tool boasts a responsive design and downloadable reporting functionality that can be used for audit support. The PRM also incorporates the OFFCP’s Employer Resource Referral Directory (ERRD), which helps streamline tracking and recording efforts by providing access to both your partner database and the OFCCP’s ERRD. To learn more, visit My.jobs/PRM.
Providing Members with ample education and opportunities to network and get to know their fellow Members is paramount to our mission. The following are a few examples of resources available to our Members:
- Community: an online networking area designed to help Members share ideas, resources and best practices to improve labor market efficiency
- Federal Contractor Corner: quick links to OFCCP resources and DirectEmployers Association product cards and white papers
- OFCCP Fox Report Blog: employment law expert, John C. Fox, authors a quarterly blog entitled ‘OFCCP Fox Report’ where he shares the latest developments and information pertinent to federal contractors
- Employers Connect: these half-day, quarterly regional events are hosted by Member companies at their facilities and allow industry professionals to network and see presentations on hot topics in HR
- DirectEmployers Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAM): this 2-day event provides executives, leaders, compliance experts and recruiters from Member and partner organizations to join together to share industry-leading best practices and experiences with their peers
- Monthly Webinars and Surveys: these virtual events allow for quick education and/or data collection on current topics relevant to both compliance and recruitment professionals
- National Employment Law Institute (NELI) Partnership: DirectEmployers’ Candee Chambers was recently named as a faculty member during NELI’s 2014 Affirmative Action series where she will share guidance and HR expertise in AA planning and OFCCP compliance and allows Members to attend this workshop series at a 30% discount (view press release)
Looking for the latest OFCCP Employer Resources?