How can you standout among thousands of employers vying for your desired candidate’s attention? VP of Digital Strategy Heather Hoffman has the answer. Learn more as she discusses the latest capabilities of the My.jobs Network – enhanced jobs and featured companies – in this episode of The Employment Line.
As 2013 draws to a close, you’re evaluating tools and resources to support your recruitment and OFCCP compliance initiatives in 2014. Now is the time to incorporate .JOBS Microsites into your strategy, as January has tremendous potential with all of the newly self-prescribed resolutions from job seekers. Whether you have budget dollars remaining or no additional funds for 2013, we have options to fit your needs through our “Buy Now, Pay Later” offer.
Watch this .JOBS Update to see how you can have search engine optimized .JOBS Microsites branded and launched just in time for the 2014 “resolution season.”
Meet the team members at DirectEmployers that help companies leverage the .JOBS top-level domain for SEO, employment branding and online recruitment.
What’s in a name? With 650+ Members, DirectEmployers’ Digital Strategy team has the opportunity to work with a variety of high profile brands such as Phillips 66, REI and IHG, and help these companies enhance their online recruitment strategy. One of the most common questions they get from Members is, “How can we make our .JOBS Microsite more search engine optimized?” Check out this .JOBS Update to learn about the top 5 tips for .JOBS Microsite SEO growth:
Are you looking for a job near your neighborhood?
Let’s say your name is Mary Lou and you’re a former Olympic champion, but you would like to move back home and start a new career. All you have to do is type in your hometown, state and add .jobs, and you’ve got opportunities! Watch the .JOBS Update to learn more!
.JOBS Microsites give companies a unique way to build visibility in search engine results and promote their brand and corporate culture – components often lost in traditional online recruiting methods. Watch the video below to learn more!
We wanted to take a moment – with the first half of the year coming to a close – to recognize some organizations that we think are “best in class.”
There are several ways to enhance your disability and diversity outreach within the dot jobs network. Intrigued?
Aetna-disability.jobs is loaded with features and utilizes some of the options the .JOBS Network has to offer including:
- Links such as “Awards and Recognition” and “Healthcare Initiatives” that are relevant to job seekers and may be the encouragement they need to apply.
- Interactive blue dots on the Billboard – where the image is displayed. Hover over them and you’ll learn more about disability-focused programs, goals and recruiting events.
- Footer full of links to key Aetna information and tools.
Albert Einstein once said “If you always do what you always did, you will always get what you always got.” And we agree. The Product Development team at DirectEmployers is constantly looking to elevate our services and bring innovation to the table. In this update, you’ll learn about some recently enhanced features including:
- Updated data in the military crosswalk for better search and translation
- Added support for Unicode
- Created open graph images to allow employers more flexibility and control over how images appear in social media
In this episode we look at how veterans.jobs can:
- Benefit service members and their families
- Provide job search by military bases
- Offer search options by city, title keywords and military job title or code