Last week we hosted our very first Member Appreciation Week complete with exclusive content, virtual events and a fun photo contest. The participation and support we received from our Members was amazing – thank you to all of our Members for being so wonderful! Here’s a recap of the week’s events:
- Fireside Chat on Periscope: DirectEmployers went live for a chat with our new Executive Director, Michael Goldberg, where he answered your questions in real-time. See the video here!
- Product Showcase Webinar: Regional VP of Membership Development, Jen Bernhardt, hosted a refresher course on the products and services included in a DirectEmployers membership to make sure you are using it to your full advantage. Miss it? View the recording!
- Virtual Partner Showcase: Always looking to foster outreach, DirectEmployers hosted Members and representatives from 15 veteran and disability organizations during a Virtual Partner Showcase where more than 120 conversations were had. Thanks to everyone who participated!
- Fireside Chat on Facebook Live: Executive Director, Michael Goldberg, hosted another live Q&A, this time on Facebook Live. Watch the replay to see what you might have missed!
- Blog Posts: We believe that getting to know our Members, Board of Directors and staff is important so we started a new “Getting to Know” series in which we conduct a fun interview with an Association member to get to know them both professionally and personally. We kicked off the series with our new Executive Director and a handful of our Board members. Meet them here!
- Photo Contest: We sent each Member company a set of fun photo props and asked them to post a picture of their team on social using #WeAreDirectEmployers for a chance to win a $150 gift card for lunch. A winner will be chosen shortly and in the meantime, here’s a few of the submissions!
Thank you to all of our Members who participated – we hope you enjoyed Member Appreciation Week as much as we did!