Yesterday, the U.S. Department of Labor announced a new award program for federal contractors – the Excellence in Disability Inclusion (EDI) Award. About the Disability Inclusion (EDI) Award Established by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance...read more
The “Non-Binary” Dilemma: Federal Gender Reporting When “Male” & “Female” Are No Longer the Only Realities in the Workplace
Background: Both biology and culture have overtaken the historically simple “binary” reporting systems of the biologically designated sex of human beings. (Binary means one or the other of two choices…either “male” or “female” in the...read more
- Comments Open for Disability Inclusion Award
- DE Launched DE Academy
- Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Comment on Veteran Employment
- NLRB Rulemaking Agenda Announced
- Spring Regulatory Agenda Released
- OFCCP Declined to Appeal Its Loss in The Analogic Pay Discrimination Case
- EEOC Component 2 Updates!
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.