- OFCCP v. Oracle (Pay Discriminations Lawsuit) Hearing Began
- November Employment Situation
- NLRB Announced Extension for Comments on “Employee”
- OFCCP Announced Native American Outreach Action Plan
- EEOC Issued Financial Report
- Recap of OFCCP Regulatory Actions
- EEOC Held Public Hearing
- ETA To Update EEO Compliant Form
- Lowry Confirmed for VETS
- OFCCP Will Not Use Component 2 Data
- REMINDER: Comments Due for IWD Self-ID Form Revisions
The “Non-Binary” Dilemma: Federal Gender Reporting When “Male” & “Female” Are No Longer the Only Realities in the Workplace
Employers now face a new challenge: federal gender reporting. Both biology and culture have overtaken the historically simple “binary” reporting systems of the biologically designated sex of human beings. Now what? Get first an understanding of social, legal, and medical nomenclature and experts John C. Fox and Jay J. Wang will share how to best address this growing employment matter.
- OFCCP Issued Directive on Military Spouses (Late Reporting)
- Construction TAG Released
- Public Hearing Reminder
- OFCCP Commitment to Individuals with Disabilities
- OFCCP and the HBCU Initiative
- OFCCP Midwest Updates from Indy ILG Gives Insight into OFCCP’s Nationwide Audit Plans
- Proposed Rule on Fluctuating Workweeks
- President Trump Revoked EO 13495
- NASWA Hosted International Week to Discuss Evolving Worldwide Recruitment and Workforce Trends
- Public Hearing On Proposed EEO-1 Report Amendments
- NPRM on TRICARE
- New CSAL Supplement Posted!
- USDOL Issued Opinion Letters to Enhance Military Service Members’ Ability to Succeed in the Civilian Workforce
- Thank you to our Veterans!
The National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) hosted the 2019 International Workforce Development Week in Washington, DC on November 5th & 6th. The event, put on annually by the World Association of Public Employment Services (WAPES), included...
- Judge Ordered Component 2 Data Collection to Continue
- DOL Hosted NDEAM Event on Mental Health
- Senate Passed EEOC Appropriations Bill
- October Employment Situation
- OFCCP Seeks Renewal of Complaint Form
- NLRB Goes Electronic
- Court to Decide Whether EEO-1 Component 2 Data Collection is Complete
- OFCCP Hosted Town Hall for Academic Institutions
- AAAED Hosted OFCCP Listening Session
- NDEAM Event Announced
- AZilg 44th Annual Conference
- OFCCP Website Update – “New” is back!