- “The Right Talent, Right Now”
- Government Contractors Descend Upon Milwaukee
- Director Leen Addressed ILG Chairs
- ILG National Conference Kicked Off
- What Did the Fox Say?
- OFCCP and ETA to Host Native American Town Hall
- Gustafson to be EEOC Counsel
- Director Leen wraps up ILG National Conference
- New OFCCP Compliance Assistance Guides
Yesterday, the U.S. Department of Labor announced a new award program for federal contractors – the Excellence in Disability Inclusion (EDI) Award. About the Disability Inclusion (EDI) Award Established by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance...read more
The “Non-Binary” Dilemma: Federal Gender Reporting When “Male” & “Female” Are No Longer the Only Realities in the Workplace
Background: Both biology and culture have overtaken the historically simple “binary” reporting systems of the biologically designated sex of human beings. (Binary means one or the other of two choices…either “male” or “female” in the...read more
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.