- OFCCP Announced Financial and Legal Industry Town Halls
- Round One of Budgets Released
- VEVRAA Job Listings – Applicant Pool Expanded!
- Beach Confirmed By Senate
- WHD Issued Three Opinion Letters
- WHD issued an H-1B Compliance Reminder
- EEO-1 Survey Opens Today – March 18, 2019
- OFCCP FAQs Updated
- EEOC Looks To Go Fully Digital
- OFCCP Scheduling List in March
- Former EEOC Commissioner Joined Law Firm
- Unanimous SCOTUS Decision Strikes Down Ninth Circuit Case Decision Striking Down Employer Reliance on Prior Salary History to Set Current Pay
- Reminder: OFCCP Tech Town Halls This Week
- Pearce Out for NLRB
- EEOC Timeline Updates
- Focused Review Scheduling Letter Revealed
- US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Adopts “Common Law” Test for First Time in “Joint-Employer” Context
- OFCCP Announced Tech Industry Town Halls
- “Not Listing Jobs is a Violation!”
- DirectEmployers Update: We Moved!
- E-Verify Back in Business, But Backlogged
- Employer Assistance on Disability Inclusion
- CSAL Notification Changes
- Application Window Open for HIRE Vets Medallion Award
- EEO-1 Filing Window Postponed
- January Employment Situation
- New Acting Administrator at WHD
Whether for federal contractor requirements or general, good faith efforts, employers across the nation are dedicating their efforts to hiring veterans–and the U.S. Department of Labor is taking notice. Upon the presidential signing of the HIRE...read more
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.