- DirectEmployers Launched Taapestry, a One-Stop Shop Solution for Affirmative Action and EEO Solutions
- WHD Issued Three New Opinion Letters
- Enhance Your Expertise by Enrolling in DE Academy’s Six-Week Disability Awareness Mastery Course
- EEOC Seeks to Drop Component 2!
- OFCCP Hosted a Section 503 Focused Review Webinar
- Indiana ILG Hosted Lance Gibbons read more
- Latest Digest of EEO Law Released
- Deadline Extended for the EDI Award
- OFCCP to Host a Section 503 Webinar
- OFCCP Declines to Take A Position Whether “Student Workers” in Colleges and Universities are “Employees”
- New OFCCP Directive
- Last Chance to Comment on Religious Exemption NPRM
- August Employment Situation
- Myth Busters on FAAPs Revealed
- Updates from Colorado ILG Meeting
- JAN Updated its Workplace Accommodation Toolkit
- Friday, August 30, 2019: ODEP Reminder on NDEAM
- EEOC Reports to Federal Court that Only 72% of Companies, on Average, File EEO-1 Component 1 Report Each Year
- DOL Seeks Comments on Compliant Process
- Revised FAAP Directive
- OFCCP Corrected its Religious Exemption Proposed Rule
- WHD Requests Comments on Benefits
- ETA requests Comments on Occupational Codes
- REMINDER: OFCCP Native American Outreach Town Hall
- REMINDER: Last Chance to Apply for Disability Inclusion Award!
- “The Right Talent, Right Now”
- Government Contractors Descend Upon Milwaukee
- Director Leen Addressed ILG Chairs
- ILG National Conference Kicked Off
- What Did the Fox Say?
- OFCCP and ETA to Host Native American Town Hall
- Gustafson to be EEOC Counsel
- Director Leen wraps up ILG National Conference
- New OFCCP Compliance Assistance Guides
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.