Section 503 of The Rehabilitation Act of 1973 Self-Identification Requirements & Practice Tips for Federal Government Contractors & Subcontractors
Welcome back to our blog series on self-identification compliance requirements and “best practices.” In this third and final installment of the blog series, we discuss OFCCP’s rules requiring self-identification pursuant to Section 503, as well as recordkeeping...
- OFCCP Recognized Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- WHD Issued Final Rule to Simplify Retail or Service Industry Exemptions
- OSHA Adopted Revised Enforcement Policies for Coronavirus
- A Procedurally Odd Finale to the Secretary of Labor’s ‘Direct Final Rule’ on The Secretary’s Review of ARB Decisions
- NLRB Announced Public Outreach Sessions on “Quickie Election” Procedures
- WHD Issued Final Rule to Expand Access to the Fluctuating Workweek Method of Computing Overtime
Executive Order 11246 & VEVRAA Self-Identification Requirements & Practice Tips for Federal Government Contractors & Subcontractors
In the first part of this three-part blog series, we covered self-identification for EEO-1 reporting purposes. In addition to EEO-1 reporting obligations, Executive Order 11246, as amended, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 (VEVRAA), as...
- Five State Fair Employment Practices Agencies Seek EEOC’s Component 2 Compensation Data (Late-Breaking!)
- One Vacancy Open on Veteran Advisory Committee
- DE Talk: Preparing for a Reduction in Force
- NLRB Hearings to Resume in June 2020
- Form I-9 Flexibility Extended
- New OFCCP Resource on Past Drug Misuse
- OFCCP Called out for Being the Investigator, Prosecutor, and Judge
- OSHA Published 11 New Translation Posters on COVID-19 Safety
- New Webpage on OFCCP Ombuds Service – Open for Business!
- EEOC Delays Annual EEO Survey Data Collection
- EEOC Updated COVID-19 Technical Assistance Webpage
- Honoring Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- OFCCP Ombudsman Tells it as it is to the Indy ILG
- April Employment Situation Released
- Updated Disability Self-Identification Form Released
Self-Identification Best Practices for Federal Government Contractors & Subcontractors: EEO-1 Reporting
Increasingly, employers are choosing to encourage their job applicants and employees to self-identify their gender, race/ethnicity, disability, and veteran status to assist with voluntary diversity and inclusion initiatives. For federal contractors and subcontractors,...
The task of getting written Affirmative Action Plans (AAP) done every year is daunting for many companies. Gathering the data and programmatic information, conducting the analyses, and putting it all together in some meaningful format takes a lot of focus, effort,...
- USDOL Recognized Workers’ Memorial Day
- USDOL Issued COVID-19 Relief and Guidance for Employee Benefits
- NILG Conference Goes Virtual
- EEOC Approved Three Action Items
- Five NPOs Selected to Increase Employment for People with Disabilities
- OFCCP to participate in National Dialogue “Opening America’s Workplaces Again”
- OSHA Released COVID-19 Safety Tips for Construction Workers
- EEOC to Hold First-Ever Remote Public Meeting
- Disability:IN Annual Conference Going Virtual
- EEOC Updates COVID-19 Technical Assistance
- U.S. Secretary of Labor Joins Special G20 Meeting On COVID-19
- PEAT Champions Accessible Virtual Meeting Platforms
- ODEP Updated COVID-19 Resource Webpage
Throughout 2019, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) hosted seven Town Hall meetings located across the country to seek insights from industry experts and stakeholder communities related to their equal employment opportunity obligations. After...