- The Americans With Disabilities Act Celebrates 31 Years!
- An Understanding of Long COVID
- The First Black Female Confirmed to the National Labor Relations Board
- Democrat Majority Coming to the NLRB Board
- Start Checking Your List – December Will be Here Soon!
- Vaccine Verification for Federal Contractors?
- DOL Publishes Final Rule Rescinding Trump Administration Joint Employer Rule Under the FLSA
- Updated Interactive Labor Force Participation Maps
- Former National Women’s Law Center Counsel Joins OFCCP
- Union Displays of “Scabby the Rat” and Anti-Company Bannering OK Near Neutral Sites
- Comment Now on $15.00 Minimum Wage for Federal Contractors
- Vice President Kamala Harris Cast the Deciding Vote to Confirm Controversial Nominee to be the New NLRB General Counsel
- WHD to Host Prevailing Wage Seminars
- ODEP Revealed NDEAM 2021 Poster
Fresh From the Rooster: From Fizzle to Career Site Sizzle, One Company’s Journey to Create a Destination for Job Seekers
Just like the fireworks on the 4th of July, the Recruit Rooster team knows how to explode onto the scene with visual delight and receive a myriad of oohs and aahs from the crowd. Another month has passed, but there’s been plenty of activity in our henhouse, from...
The year is flying by and it seems like just yesterday we were hosting our first-ever virtual conference in honor of our 20th anniversary. But now, we’re looking ahead to next year — our first in-person conference since 2019! That’s right, DirectEmployers 2022 Annual...
- U.S. Senate Confirmed Julie Su to be the Next Deputy Labor Secretary, and She Was Sworn In
- Biden Administration’s Final Rule Rescinding President Trump’s Joint Employer Rule Under the FLSA Clears White House Review
- 5% of Employees Self-Identified As Having A Disability – The DEI Results Are Out!
- Seema Nanda confirmed as U.S. Department of Labor Solicitor: Obama Re-Union Continues
- EEOC Vice-Chair Samuels Confirmed to Second Term at EEOC
- Court Strikes Down Employer Argument the NLRB Lacks Authority to Bring Suit Because of Improper Firing of Trump-Appointed GC
- EEOC Invites Public Comment on Agency Staff Returning to Work from Its Offices
- Open Virtual Meeting on Veteran Employment & Employer Outreach
- President Biden Signs Executive Order With Four Employment Implications
- U.S. House of Representatives Appropriations Committee Approves Biggest Budget Ever for OFCCP
- WAIT! We’ve Seen This Movie Before! New Biden DE&I Order for the Federal Executive Branch Duplicates the Prior In-Force Obama DE&I Executive Order and the EEOC’s Management Directive to All Federal Agencies
- OFCCP Continues Its Climb in Best Places to Work
- EEOC Conciliation Transparency Merry-Go-Round Comes to An End
- Biden Administration Spotlighted Transgender Equality Efforts
- 750 OFCCP Audits Will Tap 276 Federal Government Contractors Out of an Estimated 25,000: Many Contractors Experience the Return of Multiple Audits
- The June Employment Situation: Stock Market Jumps Higher – Five Numbers to Talk About
- The EEOC Extends for 30 Days its Call for Comments on the Uniform Guidelines on Employee Selection Procedures
- Upcoming Event
- Join the Week in Review Team in San Diego for DEAMcon22
When it comes to OFCCP compliance, recruitment is always at the heart of it. You have jobs to fill, and you’re looking for skilled talent to join your workforce and add to the bottom line. Federal regulations set forth by the Office of Federal Contract Compliance...
- Appeals Court Holds Shareholders Have Standing to Challenge California Law Requiring Women on Public Company Boards of Directors
- LGBTQ+ Advocates Meet With White House Officials To Promote Equality Act
- USDOL Opens National Online Dialogue: Women and Work: Reinvestment, Return, and Recovery
- NLRB Prepares for Final Democrat Board Member
- The Biden Administration Rescission of Trump Administration Joint Employer Rule Under the Fair Labor Standards Act is Imminent
- Splinter Democrats Implore President Biden to Use Executive Order to Further Worker Protections, This Time by Axing Arbitration Agreements
- WHD Tip Rule Proposal Seeks to Rescind Trump Rule
- EEOC Legal Counsel Appointed
- In Blow to Federal Agency Transparency, Congress Overturns New (Trump era) EEOC Conciliation Process
- USDOL To Host Davis Bacon Training For Federal Contractors
- EEO-1 Filing Deadline Extended
- GAO Reports Veterans Affairs Must Improve Veteran Wait-Time for Care
Dispute Breaks Out at EEOC Between Republican Commissioners and the Democrat Chair Over Whether the Chair May Issue Policy Guidance Without a Commission Vote: Control of Commission Policy at Stake…And the Transgender Bathroom Issues are Back!
What Happened First? First, at the direction of the Chair of the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), Charlotte A. Burrows, the Commission published an EEOC Press Release from the “Washington D.C. Headquarters” of the “U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity...