Every few years, the idea of updating the career site usually pops up on the radar for most HR/talent acquisition teams. Whether the site should be updated more frequently than that is a totally different conversation for another day (hint, the answer is yes, assuming...
- OFCCP Issued Directive on Military Spouses (Late Reporting)
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: Construction TAG Released
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: Public Hearing Reminder
- Wednesday, November 13, 2019: OFCCP Commitment to Individuals with Disabilities
- Thursday, November 14, 2019: OFCCP and the HBCU Initiative
- Friday, November 15, 2019: OFCCP Midwest Updates from Indy ILG Gives Insight into OFCCP’s Nationwide Audit Plans
October FLEW by and our Roosters were as busy as ever, crafting clever content on social media (did you see their 13 Days of Cock-a-doodle-BOO series?!) and launching career sites. Last month they brought a handful of new, rebranded and updated sites to the web and...
- Proposed Rule on Fluctuating Workweeks
- President Trump Revoked EO 13495
- NASWA Hosted International Week to Discuss Evolving Worldwide Recruitment and Workforce Trends
- Public Hearing On Proposed EEO-1 Report Amendments
- NPRM on TRICARE
- New CSAL Supplement Posted!
- USDOL Issued Opinion Letters to Enhance Military Service Members’ Ability to Succeed in the Civilian Workforce
- Thank you to our Veterans!
The National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) hosted the 2019 International Workforce Development Week in Washington, DC on November 5th & 6th. The event, put on annually by the World Association of Public Employment Services (WAPES), included...
- Judge Ordered Component 2 Data Collection to Continue
- DOL Hosted NDEAM Event on Mental Health
- Senate Passed EEOC Appropriations Bill
- October Employment Situation
October was National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) and as a result, an abundance of disability content was released to the media. From tips on accessible office design to inclusive card games, wheelchair-friendly Halloween costumes, and an exciting new...
- OFCCP Seeks Renewal of Complaint Form
- NLRB Goes Electronic
- Court to Decide Whether EEO-1 Component 2 Data Collection is Complete
- OFCCP Hosted Town Hall for Academic Institutions
- AAAED Hosted OFCCP Listening Session
Over the years, we have made some fantastic connections and real friendships with industry experts and community advocates who are all-around amazing people. Not only do we champion their causes, but we have had amazing conversations that truly drive the conversation...
- NDEAM Event Announced
- AZilg 44th Annual Conference
- OFCCP Website Update – “New” is back!