Fresh from the Roost: Aligning Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing to Foster a Diverse & Inclusive Workforce
Employer branding and well-executed recruitment marketing can help you tell your diversity and inclusion story and speak to job seekers without interacting one-on-one. How, you ask? Well, for starters: your career site is your online voice and first impression for job...
- During National Pride Month – A Push For The Equality Act
- Obama Administration USDOL Reunion Continues
- Most Unemployment Numbers Drop – But, We are Not Out of The Woods Yet
- OFCCP Director Yang Fills Her Regional Director Posse: It’s Aida Collins for RD for the Southeast Region (Atlanta)
President Biden on Friday released his request to the Congress for a budget for the Executive Branch of the federal government for Fiscal Year 2022 (beginning October 1, 2021). All major federal agencies and sub-agencies also published their “Congressional Budget...
- Honoring Older Americans Through Communities Of Strength
- Missing EEO Notice Will Now Cost An Organization $576
- Comment Now on EEOC Recordkeeping Regulations
- Getting The Gang Back Together At The USDOL
- EOC Supports Jewish American Heritage Month Through New Resolution
- NLRB Closer To A Full And More Diverse Board
- EEOC Greenlights Employer Payments for DOCUMENTATION of COVID-19 Vaccinations!
- OFCCP Seeks Unprecedented 33% Budget Increase: Focus is on Rebuilding OFCCP; Not Audit Enforcement
- EEOC FY 2022 Budget Plan to Emphasize Three Policy Priorities
- OFCCP Event This Week
What does your career site say about you? Does it illustrate your unique value proposition or define, either written or visually, why a job seeker should want to join your team? When it comes to design and layout, think of your career site as your online storefront...
- Last Week’s WIR Story Reporting Three Bills and a Senate Resolution Attacking Critical Race Theory Was Just the Tip of The Iceberg
- Comments Requested on the Employment Navigator and Partnership Pilot Study To Assist Transitioning Veterans
- U.S. DOJ Nominee Kristen M. Clarke Now Set for Full Senate Vote
- U.S. Senate Voted to Overturn the EEOC’s Recent Conciliation Process Transparency Reforms
- EEOC Recognized Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day – Get On It!
- “Ask JAN”: Answers On COVID-19, Vaccinations, And The ADA
Let’s dispel this myth right off the bat – virtual events are not easier to host, and while they can be more cost-effective than in-person events, they also present their own special set of challenges. Whether hosting conferences, symposiums, career fairs, or even...
“Diversity & Inclusion” means many things, but what it boils down to is equal opportunity and fair treatment for all, especially in the workplace. As many companies begin to ramp up their DE&I efforts as a result of last summer’s push for justice and social...
- EEOC To Host Virtual Training Event on Navigating the Impact of COVID-19 On The Asian American Community
- The Push Is On To End The Training Of Critical Race Theory
- Two Yays And A Tie For Senate Labor Nominees
- USDOL Announced the NDEAM Theme!
- Another Senate Tie-Vote on a Presidential Nominee – This Time in the DOJ
- The Wheel Continues to Turn as to Fate of Independent Contractor Rule Under the Fair Labor Standards Act
- President Biden and the OFCCP Acknowledge Asian American and Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander Heritage Month
- ACVETEO Charter Renewed
- Celebrate And Educate For National Women’s Health Week
- Reminder: I-9 “Flexibility Policy” Set to Expire May 31, 2021
Virtual event planning is TOUGH. Getting people engaged and keeping their attention is even more challenging – unless you’re DirectEmployers that is. From live-streamed yoga to cocktail mixology and tough trivia, DirectEmployers 2021 Annual Meeting & Conference...