It's day 22 of the DirectEmployers 'Work from Home Quarantine' and much like everyone else, we're all doing our best to keep busy and make the most of the time we have at home with our families. It might be tough and we may not always enjoy it, but it's for the best...
There’s no doubt that March is for women–and International Women’s Day isn’t the only reason. Since the 1970s, the entire month of March has been recognized as Women’s History Month and decided to celebrate with an episode of DE Talk dedicated to women in leadership....
- WHD Launched Families First Q&A Page
- USDOL Hosted a National Online Dialogue
- EARN Announced COVID-19 Resources
- NILG Gets OFCCP National Interest Clarifications
- EEOC Champions Anti-Discrimination Reminder
- Three New Opinion Letters on FLSA
- EEOC Posted COVID-19 Q&A Webinar
- Reasonable Accommodations and COVID-19
- WHD Announced More COVID-19 Guidance
- Website Accessibility – Lawsuit Settlements Resource Page Updated
- EEOC Goes Remote
- OFCCP Issued a Very Narrow National Interest Exemption
- NILG Hosted “OFCCP Update Webinar”
- Comments Open on FMLA Forms
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Passed
- Job Opening – Administrative Review Board Chair
- EEOC Released Q&A on ADA and COVID-19
- NLRB Suspended Representation Elections
- OFCCP Continues Operations During COVID-19
- DHS Announced Flexibility in Form I-9 Compliance
- EEOC Officially Seeks to Drop Component 2
- Special Alert: National Online Dialogue for Employers & Employees Regarding the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA)
Each year, we look forward to hosting Members, partners, and industry leaders at DirectEmployers Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAMcon). As many of you have experienced, our conference genuinely offers a different feel than other industry events and is infused with...
Data. The key to uncovering trends and building effective strategies. We understand the importance of clear and concise reporting when it comes to job data. That’s why we recently revamped our Analytics platform, complete with a new look and exciting new features that...
With the announcement last week to upgrade the coronavirus (COVID-19) from epidemic to pandemic, worldwide hysteria is on the rise. From empty store shelves to the temporary closing of schools and major event cancellations, the rightful concern for social distancing...
- DE Talk: Episode 6 Launched! Empowering Women in Leadership Roles
- EDI Winners Announced!
- Final Rule on Apprenticeships Standards
- USDOL Announced New COVID-19 UI Guidance
- NASWA Webpage on States’ COVID-19 Status
- Scalia Responded to COVID-19 National Emergency
- Honoring Women’s History Month
- OFCCP Announced Action Plan
- President Trump To Nominate Key Positions
- NILG Hosts USERRA Webinar
- VETS Meeting Open to All
- DOL Announced Guidance Documents
- A Rare Event – DOL Issued a Direct Final Rule
- February Employment Situation
- Reminder: Submit Your Application for the 2020 HIRE Vets Medallion Award
- 2019 Labor Force Characterstics
- Are They My Employees? NLRB Issued Final Rule Defining Joint-Employer Status Under the NLRA…And The Unions Are Not Going To Like It
- Bonus Feature: Overview of the Trump Administration’s Government-Wide Redefinition of Who is a Joint-Employer
- The 9th Circuit Talks about Sex and Biased Factors in Equal Pay Act Claims
- Update to February 21, 2020 Story: New Boss in Town, Same as the Old Boss: Secretary of Labor Scalia’s Order 01-2020 Allows Secretary of Labor to be Final Arbiter of the Department of Labor’s Decisions