Did you know that September is National Deaf Awareness Month? While many employers are dedicated to inclusive workplaces, knowing where to find deaf candidates and properly accommodate their needs can be difficult. Fortunately for DirectEmployers...read more
The following post was authored by partner American Dream Employment Network (ADEN). In today’s labor market, employers from all industry sectors are competing to recruit talent, which creates a favorable time for job seekers, including job seekers...read more
- Ondray Harris Secured Next Move
- DOL Budget – Another Step Forward
- Directive 307 – RESCINDED!
- Contractor Recognition Program – In the Works!
- Affirmative Action Program Verification Process – In the Works!
- Reminder: National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM): October
Outreach. The government requires that you do it in order to participate in government contracts, but how do you find the time and the tools to effectively document anything you’re doing? How do you start building a program that may not even exist...read more
It's no secret that DirectEmployers is growing in more ways than one. New faces, fresh ideas and strategic planning are the name of our game as we look at expanding our offerings and membership. Recently, Nancy Holland transitioned to become the...read more