- Open Virtual Meeting on Veteran Employment & Employer Outreach
- Bill Introduced To End Subminimum Wage for Individuals with Disabilities
- ODEP, OFCCP, and Women’s Bureau To Host National Dialogue Seeking Equity in Employment for Historically Underserved Individuals with Disabilities
- Disability:IN Shared Disability Inclusive Illustrations
- President Biden’s Budget to Enforce Federal Contractor Obligations
- President Biden Announced Nominee To Head OSHA
Season two of the DE Talk podcast covered a variety of topics ranging from AI-driven talent acquisition technologies and professional development to recruitment marketing and military caregivers, and so many great conversations were had! With our final episode of the...
- GAO Report Finds NLRB Staff Dwindling and Dissatisfied
- National Vietnam War Veterans Day – Thank You For Your Service!
- NLRB Extends Deadline to File Briefs on Employer Investigations
- VEVRAA Benchmark for Hiring Dropped to 5.6%
- NLRB Website Now Available in Español
- DOL Website Worker.gov Now Available in Español
- DirectEmployers Announces OFCCP Director Jenny Yang as a Keynote Speaking “Live” at its Annual Member Meeting DEAMcon21
- VETS Launched a New Pilot Program to Assist Transitioning Service Members and Their Spouses
- The Re-Opening of America is Upon Us! Employment Explodes in March With Largest One-Month Job Surge Since WWII!
- The WIR Team Awarded Readers’ Choice Award!
- REMINDER: Final Countdown to Deadline for HIREVets Medallion Award
The following information is provided by USDOL Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP): Today, OFCCP updated the 2021 Annual Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act (VEVRAA) hiring benchmark on the VEVRAA Hiring Benchmark Database. Effective...
- New Secretary of Labor Confirmed Unanimously By Democrats
- EEOC Reaffirms Commitment to Protect Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- USDOL To Create Registered Apprenticeship Technical Assistance Centers Of Excellence
- Congressional Democrats Introduce Resolutions to Rescind the EEOC’s Final Rule Requiring Transparency to Employers in Conciliation of Charges
- Improving Disability Employment Outcomes–Finale Conversation of the DE Talk Podcast Released
- Recognition of Equal Pay Day
- Spoiler Alert: Religious Exemption Changes For Federal Contractors On The Horizon
- National Medal of Honor Day
- The Tip Rule Saga Continues…Comment Now!
- Biden Announces Intent to Nominate Jocelyn Samuels for 5-year Term as EEOC Commissioner
- New Solicitor of USDOL in the Pipeline
- EEO-1 Data Collection Portal To Open April 26, 2021
Diversity, equity, & inclusion (DEI) have rightfully been a hot topic as of late, but it’s important to remember that this includes not only individuals of varying race, ethnicity, gender, and sexual preference, but also individuals with disabilities. In order to...
- Democrats Introduce Workforce Justice Act in Congress Seeking to Federally Mandate “Ban-the-Box” Compliance
- What Employers Should Know About the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021
- Biden Administration Seeks to Withdraw Trump Administration Tip-Pooling Wage-Hour Rules
- DE Holds its Second Masterclass Disability Roundtable Educational Forum and Discusses TBI and PTSD!
Spring is in the air, and our Roosters are abuzz with energy as they tackle new product releases (hello, Talent Community!), career site rebrands, and launches left and right! Thankfully, this flock was not in hibernation mode this winter and spent the snowy season...
- Biden Creates a White House Gender Policy Council
- “Women Have Borne the Brunt of Pandemic-Related Layoffs & Job Losses”
- Integrated Telework Policy for Employees With & Without Disabilities
- Understanding Neurodiversity in the Workplace
- VETS Seeks Comments on the VETS-4212 Report
- Affirmative Action Plan Verification…Coming Soon?
- Biden Administration Proposes to Rescind Trump FLSA Joint-Employer Rule in Most Recent “Whiplash” Change to Legal Standard
- USDOL Seeks Public Comment on its Proposal to Withdraw the Recent Trump Rule Defining Which Workers are Independent Contractors Under FLSA
- EEOC Will Open its EEO-1 Component 1 Collection Portal in April
- Paid Students May Or May Not Be Employees Subject to the NLRA
- The “Flip-Flop Report” – Scorecard of the Biden Administration Executive Actions
As a human resource professional, you have a lot of responsibilities to manage. Responsibilities not only from your organization, but also from the U.S. Department of Labor (USDOL). Remaining in compliance can pertain to many areas of business, but one component of...