- OFCCP Year in Review
- DE Talk: Episode 4 Launched! Ask the OFCCP Experts: What’s to Come in 2020
- EEOC Salutes Martin Luther King
Pop. Fizz. Clink. 2019 was a record year for the Recruit Rooster team as they celebrated the many clients they assisted throughout the year. You could even hear the crowing from across the office as the team toasted to their success! From the time they hatched in 2018...
Just as our Members are continuously seeking learning opportunities to expand their knowledge and diversify their skillset, we are always learning ourselves–and that means partnering with organizations that have a focus in areas different from us. This year we...
- Yearlong Celebration Activities – ADA is 30!
- December Employment Situation
- USDOL Announced its Controversial “Joint Employer” Final Rule
- Reminder: Invitation To Self-ID Due This Month For Those With Calendar Year AAPs For Individuals With Disabilities
Our Product Development team works tirelessly to create new tools and applications that add value to membership, but you may not know that they also regularly make updates to existing products and improvements behind the scenes. As an Association, we take our Members’...
- EEO-1 Status Update
- OFCCP Updated the Federal Contractor Compliance Manual! (Late Reporting)
With the unemployment rate for individuals with disabilities almost double that of the unemployment rate for individuals without a disability, dedicated hiring initiatives have become a focus for employers of all size and federal contractor status. Of course,...
- Federal Court Orders OFCCP to Disclose EEO-1 Reports Belonging to 20 Federal Government Contractors
- NLRB Now Allows Content-Neutral Limits on Union Insignia on Work Uniforms in Customer Service Areas
- The NLRB Reverts to its Longstanding Policy to Defer to Arbitration Decisions
- OFCCP Issued a Proposed Rule
- Win $100,000 for Innovative Outreach
- NLRB Restored Longstanding Union Dues Checkoff Rule
- New 503 Focused Review Resources
- NLRB Approved Confidentiality in Workplace Investigations
- Employers Take Back Email Control
- Federal Agency Engagement Scores Released
- Budget Passed; President Trump Signed Both Bills Avoiding Government Shutdown
- WHD Seeks Comments on Paid Sick Leave
- EEOC Seeks to Close Portal for Component 2 Data
Another year is quickly coming to a close, and as we look back at the past 12 months, we have a lot to be grateful for. This year brought new products and service offerings, new team members, exciting partnerships and so many new Members! As the holidays approach, we...