- Supreme Court Declines to Weigh-In on ADA and Mobile Accessibility at This Time
- SCOTUS Heard Oral Arguments on LGBTQ Cases
- EEOC & OMB ask the Court to End the Component 2 Data Collection by November 11, 2019
- Director Leen Kicks off NELI
- NELI Part III – Reasonable Accommodations & Other Hot Topics
- OFCCP Released TAG for Educational Institutions
- Legal Counsel Sworn into EEOC
Last month, Summer came to an end but that didn’t slow down the Recruit Rooster team! Fueled by pumpkin spice lattes and a candy corn sugar rush, they continued to churn out beautiful career sites for their customers, including new career page launches, a major site...
- Proclamation of National Disability Employment Awareness Month
- EDI Application Window Remains Open
- OFCCP Seeks Comments on Disability Self-ID Form
- September Employment Situation
- OFCCP Announced Focused Review Help Event
- Final Overtime Rule Issued by USDOL
- Scalia to Head DOL
- EEO-1 Status Update
- Reminder: VETS-4212 Deadline – TODAY (Monday, September 30th)!!
- Reminder: EEO-1 Survey Component 2 Deadline – TODAY (Monday, September 30th)!!
If you aren’t following us on social media, you are missing out on some great news articles filled with statistics, tips and best practices that could help you in your day-to-day as a human resources professional. Previously shared in the form of an Industry News...
If there’s one thing to know about disability expert, Sheridan Walker, it’s how genuinely passionate she is about helping employers better understand and connect with individuals with disabilities. She’s a force to be reckoned with in the space and makes the topics of...
- OFCCP Released New Website Portal Feature
- U.S. Census Bureau Role Celebrated in U.S. Constitution Day
- OFCCP Announced Academic Institutions Town Hall
- Senate Recommended Lower Budget for OFCCP
- Covered Federal Contractors – Minimum Wage Increase
- Dhillon and Leen Testified Before the Education & Labor Committee
- EDI Award Application Process Updated
- NLRB Proposed Rulemaking Concerning Students
A few weeks ago, we hosted our third annual Member Appreciation Week (MAW)–our way of saying “thank you” to the thousands of HR professionals within our Member network from over 900+ companies. As a token of our appreciation, we sent out gift packages complete with...
New month, new career sites! Last month the Recruit Rooster team was extra busy, cranking out a whole new carton of golden eggs–a full dozen to be exact! From brand new career site launches to rebrands and featured career pages, they have the creativity and support...
- DirectEmployers Launched Taapestry, a One-Stop Shop Solution for Affirmative Action and EEO Solutions
- WHD Issued Three New Opinion Letters
- Enhance Your Expertise by Enrolling in DE Academy’s Six-Week Disability Awareness Mastery Course
- EEOC Seeks to Drop Component 2!
- OFCCP Hosted a Section 503 Focused Review Webinar
- Indiana ILG Hosted Lance Gibbons