2020 is going to be a big year for federal contractors, and our experts went to work unpacking all of the relevant information that contractors need to be aware of in the coming year. One big topic that still has the contractor community reeling stems from the OFCCP’s...
- OFCCP Honors Martin Luther King, Jr
- U.S. Census Officially Started!
- Retaliation Charges Top the Chart – Again!
- OSH Act Turns 50
Does anyone remember the days of walking into a Human Resource (HR) office and asking to fill out an application? The lovely HR person peeled off the top sheet of a pad of applications, handed you a clipboard, and directed you to where you could sit to complete the...
- OFCCP Year in Review
- DE Talk: Episode 4 Launched! Ask the OFCCP Experts: What’s to Come in 2020
- EEOC Salutes Martin Luther King
Pop. Fizz. Clink. 2019 was a record year for the Recruit Rooster team as they celebrated the many clients they assisted throughout the year. You could even hear the crowing from across the office as the team toasted to their success! From the time they hatched in 2018...
Just as our Members are continuously seeking learning opportunities to expand their knowledge and diversify their skillset, we are always learning ourselves–and that means partnering with organizations that have a focus in areas different from us. This year we...
- Yearlong Celebration Activities – ADA is 30!
- December Employment Situation
- USDOL Announced its Controversial “Joint Employer” Final Rule
- Reminder: Invitation To Self-ID Due This Month For Those With Calendar Year AAPs For Individuals With Disabilities
Our Product Development team works tirelessly to create new tools and applications that add value to membership, but you may not know that they also regularly make updates to existing products and improvements behind the scenes. As an Association, we take our Members’...
- EEO-1 Status Update
- OFCCP Updated the Federal Contractor Compliance Manual! (Late Reporting)
With the unemployment rate for individuals with disabilities almost double that of the unemployment rate for individuals without a disability, dedicated hiring initiatives have become a focus for employers of all size and federal contractor status. Of course,...