Memorial Day is the day we remember and honor those who have died while serving in the U.S. Armed Forces. While it marks the unofficial start of summer and the climax of a weekend of retail and car sales, Memorial Day, and the month of May in...read more
- WHD Comment Periods Extended
- Mungo Withdraws Nomination
- EEOC Chair Sworn In
- DE Board President Passed the Baton
- Director Leen at DEAM19
- Apprenticeships Are Essential
- Must See Video!!
- Recruit Rooster to the Rescue!
- Free Accessibility Learning
- Equality Act Passed House
By now, employers across the nation have all come to the consensus that diversity hiring is not just a good business practice, but that it also can have a dramatic impact on your business’s profitability. Learn who topped DiversityInc’s list of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.read more
- OFCCP Action Plan Update
- Opinion Letter: Gig Worker an Independent Contractor?
- More Dollars for the OFCCP?
- Decided: 2017 Pay Data Required
- Lowest Unemployment Rate (3.6%) Since December 1969!
- Appeal Filed on Component 2
- EEOC’s First Progress Report
- Reminder: Countdown to DEAM19! It’s Next Week! Still Time to Register!
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) will announce, tomorrow, per their court-ordered deadline, their decision to collect 2017 pay data (EEO-1 Component 2) from EEO-1 filers by September 30, 2019. The EEOC expects to begin...read more
As any company knows, recruiters are a vital part of the business. Often, they are the first impression a job seeker or candidate has of your company when inquiring about employment, or beginning the application process. But, first impressions...read more
DirectEmployers 2019 Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAM19) is just two weeks away and we are all but packing our bags to head to the beautiful beaches of Naples, Florida! With 18+ hours of learning, 14+ hours of networking, four amazing...read more