Recognition comes in many forms. Whether it’s a note discussing your invaluable contributions to the team, a shout-out in monthly wins, or even a simple, spoken thank you, humans in general love to know their work is meaningful and appreciated. We are lucky to have so many exceptional Members and industry partners, and providing recognition to those individuals is often no small feat!
During our 2019 Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAM19) in Naples, Florida, we chose to applaud the efforts of a few exceptional people, paying homage to not only their work, but their character as well. This year we took the opportunity to recognize the following individuals for their role in moving the needle forward:
- WOW Award: Paul White, Mohawk Industries (pictured top left)
- Breakthrough Award: Floss Aggrey, Randstad North America (not pictured)
- Diversity & Inclusion Award: Ben Marich, TAD PGS, Inc. (pictured bottom right)
- Partner Recognition Award: Stacy Bayton, Corporate America Supports You (CASY) (pictured top right)
- Jen Seda Award: Brian Pier, Levi, Ray, & Shoup, Inc.com (pictured bottom left)
Beginning with the WOW Award in 2012, the DE Awards program has been a way for us to celebrate successes and award deserving organizations and individuals for their hard work and persistence. While the awards have shifted over the years, we’re happy to announce that we will recognize even more deserving Members during our Member Appreciation Week beginning August 26th. Stay tuned for additional details and be sure to reach out to this year’s award recipients and congratulate them!
Jaime Costilow is a Marketing Manager specializing in social media and communications for DirectEmployers Association.