On the heels of the recent stakeholder meetings, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) announced it issued 1,000 Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSALs) on February 1, 2018. While we don’t know how many industries and/or number of companies were notified, we do know that:
- A new scheduling list has been compiled for FY2018 using a neutral scheduling process.
- OFCCP will begin mailing scheduling letters on March 19, 2018.
- Contractors are required to submit their Affirmative Action Program (AAP) thirty–days after receiving the scheduling letter.
- This data collection is approved by OMB under the Paperwork Reduction Act.
- No more than 10 establishments of a single contractor are placed on the scheduling list.
- No more than four establishments of a single contractor are placed in a single district office.
- No establishment with reviews closed in the last five years is placed on the scheduling list.
Be aware that these letters will likely be generically addressed to “Human Resources Director,” and signed by OFCCP Director Ondray Harris. In the essence of time, we implore you to notify your facilities to be on the lookout for these letters and forward to the proper individuals so you can prepare for an impending audit. For more information, visit the official OFCCP CSAL update page.
Additionally, if you receive a CSAL and/or Scheduling Letter, DirectEmployers is here to help! Please feel free to reach out to your membership development team or Jennifer Polcer, VP of Compliance, to aide in questions or concerns you may have.