OFCCP Compliance Week In Review (WIR)
- Pearce Out for NLRB
- EEOC Timeline Updates
- Focused Review Scheduling Letter Revealed
- US Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals Adopts “Common Law” Test for First Time in “Joint-Employer” Context
- OFCCP Announced Tech Industry Town Halls
- “Not Listing Jobs is a Violation!”
- DirectEmployers Update: We Moved!
- E-Verify Back in Business, But Backlogged
- Employer Assistance on Disability Inclusion
- CSAL Notification Changes
- Application Window Open for HIRE Vets Medallion Award
- EEO-1 Filing Window Postponed
- January Employment Situation
- New Acting Administrator at WHD
- Administrative Review Board Appointments
- Deadline for Comments on Joint-Employer Rule Extended
- OFCCP Updates
- Today is the 24th Day of the Federal Government Shutdown – Labor Watch
- Holiday Recap / Additional Hot Event: EEOC Wellness Rule – Employer Incentives No Longer EEOC Approved
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.