OFCCP Compliance Week In Review (WIR)
- WHD Comment Periods Extended
- Mungo Withdraws Nomination
- EEOC Chair Sworn In
- DE Board President Passed the Baton
- Director Leen at DEAM19
- Apprenticeships Are Essential
- Must See Video!!
- Recruit Rooster to the Rescue!
- Free Accessibility Learning
- Equality Act Passed House
- OFCCP Action Plan Update
- Opinion Letter: Gig Worker an Independent Contractor?
- More Dollars for the OFCCP?
- Decided: 2017 Pay Data Required
- Lowest Unemployment Rate (3.6%) Since December 1969!
- Appeal Filed on Component 2
- EEOC’s First Progress Report
- Reminder: Countdown to DEAM19! It’s Next Week! Still Time to Register!
- Big, Big Week for OFCCP
- OFCCP Proposes Two New Construction Compliance Check Audit Scheduling Letters
- OFCCP Financial Industry Town Hall
- Plaintiffs Want EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Data Reporting Completed By May 31, 2019
- OFCCP Legal Industry Town Hall
- Stanton To Lead WHD
- EEOC Released FY 2018 Enforcement and Litigation Data
- OFCCP & ODEP Talk Disability Inclusion
- OFCCP Proposed New Audit Letters
- DOL Proposed Revisions to Joint Employer Regulations
- New WHD Opinion Letters
- EEOC Responded to EEO-1 Pay Data Reporting Deadline
- New Employer Tool to Understand Mental Health Issues
- New OFCCP Regional Director
- Head of Wage & Hour Confirmation…Getting Closer
- March Employment Situation
- Construction Compliance Check Letter
- Compliance Evaluation Check-In
- OFCCP Corporate Scheduling Announcement List Posted
- VEVRAA Benchmark for Hiring Lowered
- ODEP Announced Apprenticeship Inclusion Models
- Good News! The Veteran Unemployment Rate Continues
- To Hit New Record Lows!
NPRM to Update “Regular Rate” Regulations
- DE & ASE Seek to Intervene in the ‘EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Reporting’ Lawsuit to Advise the Court that Employers Cannot be Ready Until 2020
- OFCCP Announced Financial and Legal Industry Town Halls
- Round One of Budgets Released
- VEVRAA Job Listings – Applicant Pool Expanded!
- Beach Confirmed By Senate
- WHD Issued Three Opinion Letters
- WHD issued an H-1B Compliance Reminder
- EEO-1 Survey Opens Today – March 18, 2019
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.