Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, & Belonging
There is power in differences, and with those differences comes innovation, new ways of thinking, and forward progress. DirectEmployers recognizes the power in these differences, and we’re working to cultivate an inclusive workplace culture that empowers employees to not just work here, but belong here.
Our Values in Action
- Servant Leadership
- Refined Technology
- Humble Confidence
- Community-driven Social Responsibility
- Empowered Networking
Supporting DEI&B in Your Organization
Sparking change starts with just one person — and whether your ideas come from the executive team or even an intern just starting out, our team is here to help your idea blossom, and here’s how:
- Dedicated partnerships team focused on DEI&B as a starting point, not an afterthought
- Crowdsource information on hiring and retention efforts from your HR peers in DE Connect
- Highlight your efforts (challenge, peaks, and pits) at DEAMcon or like-webinar
- Utilize the Partner Library in DE.works to elevate your partnerships and create a pipeline of diverse talent
- Embrace the heavy conversations, hard challenges, and approach internally — we’re here to support you and provide the connection you need to get through it
DEI&B Through Conversations & Connections
Check out these opportunities for ongoing DEI&B education:
- DE Webinars
- Rountable Discussions
- Reach Out for Happy Hours (Member-exclusive)
- trueU Events (DE Staff)
- In-person & Virtual Conferences
- DE Talk Podcasts
Our Employee Resource Group has been a great addition to our company this past year! I’ve loved getting together every month with coworkers and having open, honest conversations, and brainstorming how we can continue to improve our inclusive work environment. My favorite event so far was our dog-friendly office celebration of Disability Pride Month!
Jordan Hester, Creative Coordinator at Recruit Rooster
Diversity & Inclusion Blog
Keep up with our Employee Resource Group and our latest topics, guest speakers, and events.
Leading by Example
Subscribe to DirectEmployers email list to learn about upcoming webinars, educational round tables, and resources that support your ever-expanding focus on DEI&B.