The new OFCCP regulations that went into effect March 24, 2014 for VEVRAA and Section 503 require federal contractors to build meaningful relationships with diversity, disability, veteran, women and other minority organizations. This also means recording communications and exchanges with those partners and demonstrating outreach effectiveness.DirectEmployers Association designed a new tool to help Members streamline this process by providing a single location to enter, access and store this data, regardless of their device or location. This new tool, called Partner Relationship Manager (PRM), was officially unveiled recently at the DirectEmployers 2014 Annual Meeting & Conference.
The PRM is included with DirectEmployers Association membership, which means our Members don’t need to purchase or maintain additional services to assist them with tracking outreach efforts. This tool will help Members by:
- Easily working with national and local partners from within a single tool.
- Simplify maintaining partner contacts and tracking outreach efforts.
- Providing an economical alternative to other tools.
- Recording details regarding hiring activity from a partner organization or contact within a partner organization.
- Running reports that capture the outreach efforts and their effectiveness – from one platform.
Over the next several months we will roll out tutorials, a user guide and schedule training sessions. To get started with PRM, please follow these two steps:
- Create an account on My.jobs at: https://secure.my.jobs/
- Email or call your Membership Development Representative to request activation of the employer functionality of your My.jobs account – if you’re not sure who your point of contact is, please email PRM@DirectEmployers.org
Members can view the DEAM14 presentation about PRM on Pipeline. We also set up a PRM forum for Members to post feedback or additional questions. Please don’t hesitate to post there or contact your Membership Development representative.