“Join DirectEmployers Association for OFCCP compliance,” they said!
So you think, “Great! Checked that box.”
Until you see everything that’s included in a DirectEmployers membership. Who knew that DirectEmployers provided all of this to their Members for one membership fee? Rather than get overwhelmed with everything we have, we wanted to provide a high level overview so you can pick the areas you want to dive into, and the areas you want people on your team to dive into. Divide and conquer, right? And don’t worry, you won’t have to do the training by yourself. Your membership team is available every step of the way with custom consultation or feature guides for self-paced exploration, if that’s more your speed.
Take a look at the products described below to see what piques your interest and then schedule some training sessions with your membership team to learn more. Let’s get the fun started!
- VetCentral Job Listing & OFCCP Reporting: To maintain compliance with the VEVRAA mandatory job listing requirements, Member jobs are listed through a platform called VetCentral. Jobs reach local workforce offices and reporting documents provide proof of listing (not posting, but that’s a whole new level of learning that can be found here.)
- VetCentral Direct: This direct messaging platform connects Members and local veteran representatives at employment offices around the nation to assist with job-specific outreach and communication.
- Resume Search & Job Fair Posting: Members have unlimited access to a resume pool of 100,000 resumes, along with the ability to create search agents. A job fair posting portal provides a platform for Members to post job fairs they are hosting or participating in.
- Partner Relationship Manager (PRM): Designed for use by your entire team, this application gives users a place to document outreach efforts for compliance and recruiting efforts. Users can also set up automatic saved search emails to go out to trusted partners with job notifications. Incorporated in the tool is a Partner Assessment feature that gives users a channel to summarize and rate, via star rating, the effectiveness and viability of each partnership. All interaction is then available for reporting in the reporting tool.
- Targeted Job Distribution: This tool compiles and emails company jobs to local organizations that may not have the ability to receive jobs via electronic feed. DirectEmployers populates the platform with partnerships they secure and verify, and Members can also load in their own partners for enhanced distribution.
- Analytics: Data is king, and this tool provides insight into how job seekers find jobs within the job syndication network. Dig down and see job views, traffic and more!
- Dashboard: This initial login screen puts acess to tools like, PRM and Analytics, in one place. When a user logs onto DE.works, this Dashboard displays various “tiles” of information for Members to access.
- Manage Users: Use this function to create custom user roles that support your company’s internal structure.
- Connect Community: Network with other HR professionals in DirectEmployers’ gated Member community. Browse archived webinars, presentations, and feature guides for self-paced learning, or jump into a discussion post to interact with your peers on topics you can speak to.
No matter what your initiative, DirectEmployers can help get you up to speed and using these products like an expert in no time. Be sure to contact your Membership Team for a custom overview and training call. And hey, if we don’t have a tool that you need in your toolbox, submit an idea to be considered for development. Chances are likely that you aren’t alone in this need!
Jen Bernhardt is Vice President of Membership Engagement at DirectEmployers Association. Known for her high-energy and motivated personality, Jen has been assisting and educating Members of the Association on VEVRAA and Section 503 OFCCP compliance regulations for over seven years. Full Bio »