OFCCP Compliance Earlier this fall, three deadly hurricanes impacted the continental United States, U.S. Virgin Islands, and Puerto Rico, leaving hundreds of thousands of people without electricity, running water, fuel, and shelter....
Recruitment Marketing It’s National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM) and while hiring individuals with disabilities should always be a focus, we’re taking the opportunity to dedicate this month solely to our Members and...
Networking and Education Just like our Members, philanthropy is a top priority at DirectEmployers. Each year, the DirectEmployers staff contributes to donation drives, volunteers at community events and participates in Habitat for Humanity...
Week In Review (WIR)
- Class waiver upheld without an arbitration agreement
- DOL shut down OSHA’s injury reporting system amid possible security breach
- EEOC permitted a subpoena after Right to Sue issued
- “I was arrested under the ugly law…” and more from the 2017 NASWA Veterans Conference
- OFCCP announced compliance assistance Town Halls
- NPRM: HIRE Vets Medallion Award