- Congress resumed work after its August Break
- DHS announced rescission of DACA Program resulting in 720,000 “Dreamer” work authorizations to expire and not be renewed
- Eric Dreiband’s nomination hearing went off without fireworks
- Senate Appropriations Committee now weights in with USDOL and OFCCP budget, dividing Republicans on the “Administrative State”
- OFCCP merger proposal rejected
- Cornell survey for Section 503 study opened
In today’s edition of OFCCP Week in Review (WIR), John C. Fox and Candee Chambers discuss the recent news affecting the OFCCP landscape, including the White House’s reported consideration of Eric Dreiband to be the USDOJ Civil Rights Division Chief; and the congressional budget flatlines OFCCP’s budget for 2017.