- President Trump filled one key employment appointment
- OFCCP hosted second Town Hall in San Francisco
- OFCPP hosted third and final Town Hall in Chicago
- OFCCP proclaimed, “We are glad to be here!” at 2017 ILG National Conference
- Developing Strategic Alliances with State Workforce Agencies
- Victoria Lipnic Stated an August 31st Deadline
- Breakfast with John C. Fox was a hit, kicked off by, “What does the Fox say?”
- In other news, the Senate confirmed Marvin Kaplan a Member of the NLRB
In today’s edition of OFCCP Week in Review, John C. Fox and Candee Chambers discuss the NLRB’s recent conclusion that student teaching assistants are Common Law Employees, and the USDOL’s publication of the Fair Pay and Safe Workplaces final guidance–including acknowledgement of DirectEmployers’ comments.
The Employment Line, Episode 6: Members Recognized by DoD, Improving Compliance Initiatives, Social Media Risks & RewardsArchive: The Employment Line
School may be on break, but DirectEmployers and our Members are still hard at work. Learn more in this episode of The Employment Line.