- Class waiver upheld without an arbitration agreement
- DOL shut down OSHA’s injury reporting system amid possible security breach
- EEOC permitted a subpoena after Right to Sue issued
- “I was arrested under the ugly law…” and more from the 2017 NASWA Veterans Conference
- OFCCP announced compliance assistance Town Halls
- NPRM: HIRE Vets Medallion Award
Week In Review (WIR)
Archive: Soapbox Holland DirectEmployers Association (DE) would like to formally welcome to the staff, Julie Cook, Operations Manager for the National Labor Exchange (NLX). To many of you, Julie is no stranger. She has actively been working...