- Congress resumed work after its August Break
- DHS announced rescission of DACA Program resulting in 720,000 “Dreamer” work authorizations to expire and not be renewed
- Eric Dreiband’s nomination hearing went off without fireworks
- Senate Appropriations Committee now weights in with USDOL and OFCCP budget, dividing Republicans on the “Administrative State”
- OFCCP merger proposal rejected
- Cornell survey for Section 503 study opened
In today’s edition of OFCCP Week in Review (WIR), John C. Fox and Candee Chambers discuss President Trump’s issuance of Executive Order 13781 which calls for a comprehensive plan to reorganize the Executive Branch; as well as Trump’s proposed 21% reduction to the USDOL budget.