- Individuals with disabilities breakthrough into the workforce
- EEO-1 Report: “Client Site” Confusion Recognized
- Reminder about E-Verify Records
Open dialogue and peer-to-peer learning is a cornerstone of each of year’s Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAM). Learn how candid conversations and scalable learning help DirectEmployers attendees advance their education and further their career track in today’s blog post from Charles Lilly of Hub International.
- USDOL released the OFCCP’s FY2019 Proposed Budget
- EEOC Approved Strategic Plan for Fiscal Years 2018-2022
- Reminder: HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSALs) sent to contractors
- EEO-1 webinar announced
- Congress reached a budget deal
On February 1, 2018 the OFCCP sent out 1,000 Corporate Scheduling Announcement Letters (CSALs) to federal contractors around the nation. Get the full details of what these letters mean and how to prepare for your impending audit.
- OFCCP stakeholder meetings conducted
- HIRE Vets Medallion Program opened for applications
- January unemployment rates released
- No increase in sexual harassment claims