- OFCCP and NILG Talk Compensation
- Bonus Feature: NILG & OFCCP Compensation Roundtable Recap
- DOL Awards Millions in Apprenticeship Grants
- EEOC to Launch Guidance Portal
- OFCCP Launched On-Demand Learning
- USDOL Secretary Scalia Issues Order Allowing Him to Review and Revise Decisions of the USDOL Administrative Review Board
- Denial Of Sex Reassignment Surgery to a Federal Prisoner Found to be Cruel and Unusual Punishment Violative Of the 8th Amendment
- OFCCP and NILG To Host Compensation Roundtable
- EEOC Issued Annual Performance Report
- Component 2 Collection Data Officially Closed!
- The White House Issued FY21 Budget
- OFCCP Budget Justification Released
- DE Talk: Episode 5 Launched! The ROI of D&I is Greater Humanity
- DirectEmployers Signed MOU with OFCCP!
- NILG Conference Agenda Announced
- MILG Updates
- OFCCP Recognized African American History Month
- EARN Recognized American Heart Month and Age-Related Macular Degeneration/Low Vision Month
Season 1 • Episode 5
Diversity and inclusion is not just a function of talent acquisition, it’s a company-wide effort that needs to take place in all areas of business to be successful. Our team sat down with leading diversity strategist, Torin Ellis, to discuss the importance of D&I and the foundational steps companies need to take to show real commitment to diversity.
Subscribe links, guest bios, and full transcript available.
- OFCCP Director Craig Leen Is Not Gone Yet, And Maybe Not at All
- Bonus Feature: Director Leen in Long-Term Limbo
- EEOC Recognized Black History Month
- Component 2 Pay Data Portal to Close
- U.S. DOL Event to Honor Women in Service
- EEOC’s 2020 Priorities