- Membership expanded on the task force on apprenticeship
- SCOTUS hearing on compelled employee arbitration agreements banning class actions is too close to call
- The Trump Team has finally arrived at Wage & Hour Division
- Who is a joint employer? The confusion continues…
- Trump Administration expanded religious exemption for companies objecting to provision of certain contraceptive services in employer health service plans
- US Attorney Sessions threatened vigorous enforcement against employers and government contractors of claimed religious discrimination
- OFCCP proclaimed, “We are glad to be here!” at 2017 ILG National Conference
- Developing Strategic Alliances with State Workforce Agencies
- Victoria Lipnic Stated an August 31st Deadline
- Breakfast with John C. Fox was a hit, kicked off by, “What does the Fox say?”
- In other news, the Senate confirmed Marvin Kaplan a Member of the NLRB
In today’s edition of OFCCP Week in Review (WIR), John C. Fox and Candee Chambers discuss OFCCP’s first administrative complaint seeking to protect sexual orientation; 800 CSALs sent to federal contractors; Trump political nominees began moving into the labor positions; former OFCCP compensation program architect admits no widespread pay discrimination; and U.S. Department of Education withdrew the Obama Administration’s Title IX transgender bathroom use guidance.
In today’s edition of OFCCP Week in Review (WIR), John C. Fox and Candee Chambers discuss the many Senate confirmations within the Veterans Administration and the Office of Management and Budgets, as well as who’s “out” and who’s “in” to be the incoming Secretary of Labor.