- This Week’s Vaccination Injunction Puzzle at a Glance
- When is COVID-19 A Disability Under the ADA? EEOC Expands Technical Assistance Guide
- Today’s Youth = Tomorrow’s Workforce, How do We Cultivate At-Risk Talent?
- Time Extended To Comment On “Consequential Damages” To Employees Per The NLRB
- Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Flexibility Extended Through April 2022
- VETS Turns 40!
- Just In Time To Save Christmas – A Joint Resolution To Increase The Debt Limit By $2.5 Trillion
- This Week’s Surprising Vaccination Mandate Case Decisions
- New Resource: How To Handle Captioning & ASL Requests For Virtual Meetings
- Fair Chance Act – “Ban The Box” – Effective Today as to Federal Contractors!
Season 3 • Episode 5
There’s no denying that today’s youth are tomorrow’s future, and sometimes, they just need a second chance and some guidance to set them on the track to success. In this episode of the DE Talk podcast, we sat down with Denny Armington, President of Youth Opportunity Foundation (YOF), to discuss how they work with disadvantaged and post-adjudicated youth to mentor, educate, and train them as they prepare for a stable and rewarding future in the workforce.
Subscribe links, guest bios, and full transcript available.
- Biden Wins His Third Vaccination Mandate Case, But Loses the First Round of the Federal Contractor/Subcontractor Vaccination Mandate Fight to a Nationwide Injunction: Biden 3; Challengers 5
- 849 HIRE Vets Medallion Recipients Officially Documented
- E-Verify Updated The User Profile For Easier Navigation
- USDOL Announced Global Partnership Initiative For Labor Organizing and Worker Rights
- How Should the NLRB Determine The Appropriateness Of A Petitioned-for Bargaining Unit?
- USDOL and USDOJ Renew MOU To Ensure Military Service Members’ Employment Rights
- What’s A Federal Government Contractor/Subcontractor To Do About The Vaccine Mandate?
- Fall Regulatory Agenda Released – Federal Subcontractors – BEWARE!
- Thought Affirmative Action Plans Were a Cumbersome Part of Being a Federal Government Contractor? Let’s Talk Sustainability.
- Two Rapidly Approaching Vaccine Mandate Public Comment Periods Employers and Federal Contractors Should Note
- Vaccine Mandate Litigation Recap: Vaccine Challengers 4; Biden 0
- Decision Striking Down the Federal Contractor/Subcontractor Vaccine Mandate Portends Difficulty for OFCCP to Enforce its AAP Certification Portal
- OFCCP’s AAP Verification Interface Gets Set to Open – Contractors Must Now Decide Whether to Voluntarily Comply with OFCCP’s Unenforceable “Requirement” Since the Agency Has Now “Thrown Down Its Gauntlet”
- Big Budget Bill Busts Again: Federal Government Funded Through Only February 18, 2022
- International Day of Persons with a Disability Sparks Global Movement
- Amid a Strong Economy, Another Disappointing Monthly Jobs Report as Long-Term Unemployment Remains 1.1 Million Higher Than February 2020