Unlimited Compliance with Membership
Backed by over 20 years of industry experience and recognized as the authority on regulatory knowledge and guidance, our solution and the team of experts you have at your disposal can help you go above and beyond your obligations as a federal contractor. With DirectEmployers Membership, we offer a full suite of OFCCP compliance solutions which includes services for VEVRAA mandatory job listings, state job bank delivery, outreach management, plus all of the reporting, analytics, and support you need to prepare for an OFCCP compliance evaluation or investigation.
Need a compliance solution but have fewer than 70 jobs per year? Check out our scalable job packs ›
VEVRAA Mandatory Job Listing
List jobs for OFCCP compliance
We’re known as the authority in OFCCP compliance solutions, and for good reason. We’ve pioneered the way and developed an unmatched offering that not only streamlines your ability to comply with VEVRAA mandatory job listing requirements, but also prepares you for an OFCCP audit. With this tool, you can expect:
- Nightly electronic acquisition of your jobs
- Automated job listing to the appropriate CareerOneStop/employment service delivery system (ESDS) with 24-hour priority referral for protected veterans—no state job bank login needed
- Detailed reporting for internal and external audits, available in PDF or Excel formats
State Job Bank Posting
Automate delivery to job banks
Through signed data sharing agreements with all 50 states and three U.S. territories, we have set the bar for establishing cohesive collaboration between employers and state workforce agencies. Our exclusive partnership with the National Association of State Workforce Agencies (NASWA) allows for:
- Hands-free daily job delivery directly to state job banks—no need for login or manual posting
- On-demand reporting for documentation, available in Excel and CSV formats
DirectEmployers’ tools have helped us broadcast our positions in the best avenues to engage diverse candidates and their services have been instrumental in our approach to exceeding OFCCP compliance requirements for Section 503 and VEVRAA. Their tools have helped augment our diversity program and led to annual improvement and market recognition in these areas. The entire team is extremely well-versed in all facets of OFCCP and diversity recruitment. If you are seeking answers for how you approach OFCCP requirements, how to get your jobs in front of diverse populations, or subject matter experts in these areas, you will be hard pressed to find a better group to help you.
Mike Powers, TEKsystems (Member since 2013)
When it comes to building relationships with diversity partners, we’ve got you covered! Our outreach management solutions allow you to build rapport with community-based organizations and nationwide diversity partners while documenting, tracking, and evaluating your efforts along the way.
Partner Relationship Manager
Identify, track, and manage national outreach efforts
The Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) puts all of your outreach activities into one easy-to-use application, saving you valuable time spent searching for ways to connect with national organizations. With this tool, you can:
- Search and create new national partnerships
- Document interactions and communication with partners
- Automate job delivery to partner contacts
- Conduct partnership assessments
- Generate outreach reports, available in Excel and CSV formats
Targeted Job Distribution
Focus outreach to community-based organizations
Get granular with recruiting through Targeted Job Distribution that provides expanded job syndication to local veteran, disability, and diversity organizations. With this tool, you can:
- Access vetted community-based organizations that provide assistance to veterans, individuals with disabilities, minorities, and women
- Satisfy job distribution requirements for state, municipal, or local contracts
- Email jobs to vetted organizations in your area
- Generate outreach reports, available in Excel and CSV formats
Improve veteran hiring performance
Gain instant access to the most comprehensive veteran talent network featuring powerful outreach messaging tools that push your efforts to the next level and reinforce positive recruitment and effective outreach tactics. With this optional tool, you can:
- Connect with 2,500 job counselors at the local level
- Access and collaborate with a network of diverse talent sources
- Interact and message with Vet Reps to receive prequalified, blind veteran referrals
- Receive notification via email of key pipeline events
Strengthen connections to individuals with disabilities
Connect with thousands of vocational rehabilitation offices nationwide. From job delivery to documentation and reporting, this recruitment tool accelerates your outreach efforts and helps you fulfill your federal contractor obligations. With this tool, you can:
- Expand your connection to individuals with disabilities to aid outreach and hiring initiatives
- Automate job delivery to over a thousand vetted vocational rehabilitation representatives
- Generate outreach reports, available in PDF, Excel, and Word formats
We know the regulations by heart and our team makes all the difference
We’re the real deal when it comes to regulatory knowledge and education. Our depth of experience is far reaching, and our extensive lineup of former practitioners and employment law experts back up that claim. After all, they’ve been in your shoes and will take a practical approach to helping you solve even the most complex challenges. Whether you’re new to the field or a seasoned pro in need of an advocate during your audit, we’re here to support you.
Affirmative action & EEO guidance from Taapestry by DirectEmployers
Taapestry by DirectEmployers is a one-stop shop for all aspects of affirmative action & EEO compliance from employment law to AAP development, tactical implementation of AAPs, compliance advice, audit preparation, education and defense, AAP training, and more.
Audit advocacy from the National Association of State Workforce Agencies
Since partnering in March 2007, DirectEmployers and NASWA have worked to bridge the gap between employers and state workforce personnel, as well as to create and bring awareness to the employer-funded, jointly administered National Labor Exchange (NLx).
Legal advice from employment law experts at Fox, Wang & Morgan P.C.
John C. Fox
President and Partner
Federal Contractor Corner
Only the best will do.
Get the premium compliance solution you deserve. We’re the gold standard in OFCCP compliance with solutions designed by employers like you, looking to solve problems just like yours.