- OFCCP Honors Martin Luther King, Jr
- U.S. Census Officially Started!
- Retaliation Charges Top the Chart – Again!
- OSH Act Turns 50
- OFCCP Year in Review
- DE Talk: Episode 4 Launched! Ask the OFCCP Experts: What’s to Come in 2020
- EEOC Salutes Martin Luther King
Season 1 • Episode 4
For government contractors, the regulatory landscape is always changing, and navigating these changes takes a careful understanding of the current requirements and a forward-looking view. I sat down with employment law expert John C. Fox of Fox, Wang, & Morgan to identify what you should be doing to prepare yourself for the coming year and how to position your company for successful compliance in 2020!
Subscribe links, guest bio, and full transcript available.
- Yearlong Celebration Activities – ADA is 30!
- December Employment Situation
- USDOL Announced its Controversial “Joint Employer” Final Rule
- Reminder: Invitation To Self-ID Due This Month For Those With Calendar Year AAPs For Individuals With Disabilities
- EEO-1 Status Update
- OFCCP Updated the Federal Contractor Compliance Manual! (Late Reporting)