Networking & Education
- Panel Discusses Neurodiversity In The Workplace & Breaking Down Barriers
- EEOC Commissioner Sonderling Told DirectEmployers Annual Meeting Attendees The EEO-1 Component 2 Survey Will Soon Return
- HR Director Rises to the Challenge Of Implementing National HRIS At Decentralized Construction Company
- Attorney Explains How To Lawfully Use Race & Gender In The Selection Process
- Wake Up Call! Michael Murray Revealed The Power of Disability Inclusion
- OFCCP Director Yang Revealed: Subgroup Goals & Non-Binary Gender Reporting Are On Her Agenda
- Brian Pier Canvassed Modern Data Privacy Laws From A to Z
- Vanderbilt Health Professionals Discussed How To Build Authentic Relationships with Diverse Community Organizations
- Fox and Chambers Performed A Mock OFCCP Audit Covering The “Hot” Compliance Issues
- Polcer & Fiore Highlighted On-Demand Disability Education to Match Your Needs
- Scott Lesnick Delivered A Keynote With Practical Tips to Attract, Engage & Retain 5 Unique Generations Of Employees
- DE Executive Director Candee Chambers Welcomed Members for Three Days of Education, Networking & Fun
- DE’s Family Of Brands Provide A “One-Stop Shop”
- Fox & Wang Discussed Recent Significant OFCCP Developments
- Maysoon Zayid Presented The First Keynote Address: “If I Cancan, You Cancan”
- Recruit Rooster is the Buzz of the Barnyard with its Evolving Recruitment Tools
- Recruiter Panel Dove Into Tech & User-Driven Development Behind Talent Community
- Judy Julius Took A Deep Dive Into The New Census Data
- TEKsystems Team Discussed How To Leverage Early Talent To Solve for Diversity
- Torin Ellis Tore it Up When Presenting The Second Keynote of The Day: “Minus the Illusion”…Ended Day One With A Challenge
Throughout Women’s History Month, there has been significant talk of the pay inequities that women face, including a viral Twitter account calling out every single wage gap at companies that celebrated women’s achievements. The gender pay gap historically has held...
Diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts have become a priority for employers in today’s evolving workforce but the terms are often associated with a much narrower focus than they should be. While race is often at the forefront of these programs, other groups can be...
24-year-old Jirau has Down Syndrome, is a professional model, and is Puerto Rican. Her inclusion in Victoria’s Secret campaigns is nothing short of history making.Image Source: Culture Colectiva While her inclusion has made for a viral moment surrounding the humanity...
Outreach is essential for establishing a diverse and inclusive workforce, and in turn, keeping record of these outreach efforts becomes vital for remaining in compliance with OFCCP regulations. Since launching DirectEmployers’ Partner Relationship Manager (PRM) back...
Labor law was a roller coaster for employers last year and 2022 is looking to be much the same with big goals and new changes planned from the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP). In our first DE Talk episode of the year, our employment law experts...
When interns, apprentices, and employees with disabilities are finally welcomed into the organization or have been there for any length of time, the "diversity" checkbox can't just be viewed as something to check off like a completed task. That box doesn't get checked...
In part one of our 2021 recap, we shared some really exciting things – 20th anniversary celebrations, our first-ever virtual conference, and some really impressive awards. Fortunately, we’ve got even more accomplishments to share as we look back on the second half of...