Partners The following post was authored by partner American Dream Employment Network (ADEN). In today’s labor market, employers from all industry sectors are competing to recruit talent, which creates a favorable time for job...
Press Release This press release was originally issued by the U.S. Department of Labor on August 30, 2018 regarding the launch of Apprenticeship.gov and DirectEmployers’ participation in the job data and launch. New Site Will...
Week In Review (WIR)
- Ondray Harris Secured Next Move
- DOL Budget – Another Step Forward
- Directive 307 – RESCINDED!
- Contractor Recognition Program – In the Works!
- Affirmative Action Program Verification Process – In the Works!
- Reminder: National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM): October
Data Outreach. The government requires that you do it in order to participate in government contracts, but how do you find the time and the tools to effectively document anything you’re doing? How do you start building a...
Press Release DirectEmployers Association, a leading OFCCP compliance and recruitment marketing solution provider, is pleased to announce Jessica Brown as the association’s new Vice President of Marketing. “Jessica has a proven...
New Philanthropic Foundation Launches Aimed at Transitioning the Homeless to Tiny Village CommunitiesPress Release The location and the socioeconomic status you were born into are factors that are out of one’s control. While there are many contributing factors to what leads someone into homelessness, there are a lot of people who...
- OFCCP Enforcement Chief Reports “Jobs Listing Violations” Remain a Major OFCCP Compliance Concern
- Navigating the Waves of Change
- OFCCP Plans to Return to Use of “Focused Reviews”
- OFCCP Bill of Rights Released
- OFCCP Director Leen to Reinvigorate Section 503
- What Did the Fox Say?
- Leen Closed Out the ILG National Conference