- Supreme Court to Rule Whether “Sex” Discrimination Prohibition also Prohibits Sexual Orientation Discrimination
- EEO-1 Pay Data – Back On!
- Reminder: Countdown to DEAM19!
Breaking News: Employers will have until September 30, 2019 to provide pay data as part of their EEO-1 reporting, according the a federal judge’s ruling on Thursday, April 25, 2019. Learn more as this story develops.
- FAAP Open for Comments – Again
- EEOC Planning to Open the EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Data Reporting Portal July 15, 2019
- Reminder: Compliance Questions Answered at DEAM19!
Our Recruit Rooster team hatched new ideas, launched new career sites and went the extra mile this past March. See that latest recruitment marketing and creative solutions that were released!
- Big, Big Week for OFCCP
- OFCCP Proposes Two New Construction Compliance Check Audit Scheduling Letters
- OFCCP Financial Industry Town Hall
- Plaintiffs Want EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Data Reporting Completed By May 31, 2019
- OFCCP Legal Industry Town Hall
- Stanton To Lead WHD
- EEOC Released FY 2018 Enforcement and Litigation Data
- OFCCP & ODEP Talk Disability Inclusion
- OFCCP Proposed New Audit Letters