Networking and Education DirectEmployers 2019 Annual Meeting & Conference (DEAM19) is just two weeks away and we are all but packing our bags to head to the beautiful beaches of Naples, Florida! With 18+ hours of learning, 14+ hours of...
Networking and Education Outreach. Documentation. Planning. Coordinating. Motivating. These are just a few of the daunting tasks associated with getting any type of outreach and documentation process started within your...
OFCCP Compliance In an extraordinary Hearing in Judge Tanya Chutkan’s courtroom at the federal District Court for the District of Columbia, the EEOC announced its plans to start the process with employers to collect so-called...
OFCCP Compliance OFCCP lowered the current VEVRAA “Benchmark for hires” for protected veterans from 6.4% to 5.9% effective March 31, 2019. Since the inception of this percentage in 2014, we have watched OFCCP steadily stair step down...
Week In Review (WIR)
- Big, Big Week for OFCCP
- OFCCP Proposes Two New Construction Compliance Check Audit Scheduling Letters
- OFCCP Financial Industry Town Hall
- Plaintiffs Want EEO-1 Component 2 Pay Data Reporting Completed By May 31, 2019
- OFCCP Legal Industry Town Hall
- Stanton To Lead WHD
- EEOC Released FY 2018 Enforcement and Litigation Data
- OFCCP & ODEP Talk Disability Inclusion
- OFCCP Proposed New Audit Letters