DirectEmployers Association Launches DE Academy, A Self-Directed eLearning Platform for HR ProfessionalsPress Release INDIANAPOLIS, May 22, 2019 — Today, DirectEmployers Association announced its newest professional development and eLearning platform, DE Academy. Recently revealed to Association members at its 2019 Annual...
- WHD Comment Periods Extended
- Mungo Withdraws Nomination
- EEOC Chair Sworn In
- DE Board President Passed the Baton
- Director Leen at DEAM19
- Apprenticeships Are Essential
- Must See Video!!
- Recruit Rooster to the Rescue!
- Free Accessibility Learning
- Equality Act Passed House
By now, employers across the nation have all come to the consensus that diversity hiring is not just a good business practice, but that it also can have a dramatic impact on your business’s profitability. Learn who topped DiversityInc’s list of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- OFCCP Action Plan Update
- Opinion Letter: Gig Worker an Independent Contractor?
- More Dollars for the OFCCP?
- Decided: 2017 Pay Data Required
- Lowest Unemployment Rate (3.6%) Since December 1969!
- Appeal Filed on Component 2
- EEOC’s First Progress Report
- Reminder: Countdown to DEAM19! It’s Next Week! Still Time to Register!