Often focused on tech updates and advancements behind the scenes, our product development team works diligently to keep each component that comprises DE membership running like a fine-tuned machine. While you may have only interacted with a handful of individuals from...
In honor of Black History Month, we decided to dedicate episode five of the DE Talk podcast to the topic of diversity and inclusion–and what better guest than published author and leading diversity strategist, Torin Ellis? He sat down with our VP of Strategic...
The NILG/OFCCP Compensation Roundtable provided an interesting exchange between OFCCP Representatives, Robert LaJeunesse, Branch Chief for Expert Services, and David Garber, Labor Economist, and several well-known labor economists and industrial/occupational...
- OFCCP and NILG Talk Compensation
- Bonus Feature: NILG & OFCCP Compensation Roundtable Recap
- DOL Awards Millions in Apprenticeship Grants
- EEOC to Launch Guidance Portal
- OFCCP Launched On-Demand Learning
- USDOL Secretary Scalia Issues Order Allowing Him to Review and Revise Decisions of the USDOL Administrative Review Board
…and just like that, the Recruit Roosters are off, ruling the roost with each freshly branded career site and recruitment marketing solution launched in January. This flock of creatives put their heads together to kick off the year with a (barndoor) bang, launching...
“What’s does the data say?” “Have you pulled the report?” “Let’s look at the numbers.” These are all common phrases you hear each day. Analytics provides you, and most likely your boss, with the data and metrics necessary to track development, support purchasing...
- Denial Of Sex Reassignment Surgery to a Federal Prisoner Found to be Cruel and Unusual Punishment Violative Of the 8th Amendment
- OFCCP and NILG To Host Compensation Roundtable
- EEOC Issued Annual Performance Report
- Component 2 Collection Data Officially Closed!
- The White House Issued FY21 Budget
- OFCCP Budget Justification Released
- DE Talk: Episode 5 Launched! The ROI of D&I is Greater Humanity
- DirectEmployers Signed MOU with OFCCP!
- NILG Conference Agenda Announced
- MILG Updates
- OFCCP Recognized African American History Month
- EARN Recognized American Heart Month and Age-Related Macular Degeneration/Low Vision Month
- OFCCP Director Craig Leen Is Not Gone Yet, And Maybe Not at All
- Bonus Feature: Director Leen in Long-Term Limbo
- EEOC Recognized Black History Month
- Component 2 Pay Data Portal to Close
- U.S. DOL Event to Honor Women in Service
- EEOC’s 2020 Priorities
Here’s the rub. The President has to present high-level officials like Inspector Generals (IGs), including OPM’s IG, to the Senate pursuant to Article II, Section 2 of the Constitution for its “Advice and Consent”: “…and he [The President of the United States] shall...
Analytics are invaluable to numerous departments and serve as the basis of many decisions made from the C-suite down. For the average human resources team, data provides crucial insight and cues that help with everything from compliance to recruitment. Going a step...