- New Resource to Increase Disability Self-Identification
- DE Talk: Episode 3 Launched Discussing Career Site Accessibility from a Compliance and Recruitment Perspective
- OFCCP Seeks Comments on Construction Compliance Check Letters
- Hire Vets Medallion Recipients Announced!
- DE Hit the Road to Michigan for the Annual AA/EEO & Diversity Conference Hosted by the American Society for Employers (ASE)
- Update to the FLSA “Regular Rate”
- NLRB Returns to Pre-Obama Era Legal Test for “Joint-Employer” Status
- EEO-1 Component 2 Saga Continues
- NLRB Rolls Back the “Quickie Election”
With Thanksgiving looming ahead at the end of the month, the Roosters worked fervently to get a new group of career sites updated and launched, but tensions were high as thousands of fellow fowl headed to the freezer section. Thankfully (pun intended), the Roosters...
- OFCCP v. Oracle (Pay Discriminations Lawsuit) Hearing Began
- November Employment Situation
While veteran unemployment is often a hot topic in the HR world, and thankfully on the decline, veteran underemployment is still a major issue–and one that isn’t often discussed. What does that mean exactly? An underemployed veteran is a veteran who has accepted a job...
- NLRB Announced Extension for Comments on “Employee”
- OFCCP Announced Native American Outreach Action Plan
This month our content series had two main focuses: veterans and apprenticeships. In honor of Veterans Day, we hosted a series of exclusive webinars centered on the topic of veteran and military hiring, and to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week (Nov. 11-15), we...
- EEOC Issued Financial Report
- Recap of OFCCP Regulatory Actions
- EEOC Held Public Hearing
- ETA To Update EEO Compliant Form
- Lowry Confirmed for VETS
- OFCCP Will Not Use Component 2 Data
- REMINDER: Comments Due for IWD Self-ID Form Revisions
The “Non-Binary” Dilemma: Federal Gender Reporting When “Male” & “Female” Are No Longer the Only Realities in the Workplace
Employers now face a new challenge: federal gender reporting. Both biology and culture have overtaken the historically simple “binary” reporting systems of the biologically designated sex of human beings. Now what? Get first an understanding of social, legal, and medical nomenclature and experts John C. Fox and Jay J. Wang will share how to best address this growing employment matter.
Every few years, the idea of updating the career site usually pops up on the radar for most HR/talent acquisition teams. Whether the site should be updated more frequently than that is a totally different conversation for another day (hint, the answer is yes, assuming...
- OFCCP Issued Directive on Military Spouses (Late Reporting)
- Construction TAG Released
- Public Hearing Reminder
- OFCCP Commitment to Individuals with Disabilities
- OFCCP and the HBCU Initiative
- OFCCP Midwest Updates from Indy ILG Gives Insight into OFCCP’s Nationwide Audit Plans