In case you missed it, last week we kicked off part one of our 2020 recap series by highlighting a number of exciting accomplishments, product launches, acquisitions, networking events and more. Today we’re wrapping things up and dishing out even more greatness! Take...
- Controversial Contract Language for EO 13950 Released
- WHD Issued Two New FLSA-related Opinion Letters
- Transgender Now Protected Under Title VII
- EEOC Released a Savvy New Employment Data Tool
- New TAG for Small Contractors
- OFCCP Concedes to Oracle
- November Employment Situation Shows Steady Improvement As Unemployment Drops To 6.7%
- Remembering Pearl Harbor
When the year began, there was an air of excitement for the start of a new decade — the “new roaring 20s”! Of course, no one had any idea what was coming: a global pandemic, months upon months of quarantine, a series of natural disasters, a surge in racial injustices,...
- California Quietly Gives Guidance on Employees Outside of CA, and other Updates, as to its New Component 2 Pay Reporting Look-A-Like Tool + a Bonus Blog Post
- EEOC Updates Two Guides To Help Veterans with Disabilities
California Quietly Gives Guidance on Employees Outside of CA, and other Updates, as to its New Component 2 Pay Reporting Look-A-Like Tool
The California Department of Fair Employment and Housing (“DFEH”) issued another round of guidance under California’s new pay data reporting law (“SB 973”). This time, subtopic #3 Required Content (see backstory below) provided guidance clarifying what the Department...
- EEOC Financial Report Hypes Reduced Inventory, Record Recovery, and Mediation Success
- Comment Now on EEOC Enforcement Guidance on Religious Discrimination
- OFCCP Salutes our Veterans and Military Families
- DHS Extended Form I-9 Requirement Flexibility
- OFCCP Training on Veteran Focused Reviews
- Compliance in the New Administration
- Comment Now on VETS-4212 Report
November is an important month, for so many reasons. Aside from marking the official start of the holiday season, it is also National Veterans and Military Families Month, as well as National Family Caregivers Month. In our latest episode of DE Talk, these two...
- EEOC To Revise Compliance Guidance on Religious Discrimination
- Creating Inclusive Apprenticeships – National Apprenticeship Week
- NLRB Sets Standards for Mail-In Ballot Process Due to COVID-19
- Congrats to the 675 HIREVets Medallion Recipients!
- OFCCP Final “PDN Rule” Now Final
- The Weight of Honor: The Story of Military Caregivers
- Thank You For Your Service, Veterans!
- What to Expect with the Latest Governmental Initiatives Following the 2020 Election
The Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (“OFCCP”), the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (“EEOC”), and the U.S. Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division (“DOJ CRD”) executed and finalized on November 3, 2020 a dramatically different (Memorandum...
- OFCCP Grants National Interest Exemptions for Recent Natural Disasters
- USDOJ Touts Win in Disability-Related Childcare Case
- EEOC TO Meet on Religious Discrimination
- New Initiative to Help Americans Obtain Employment
- Controversial MOU Between OFCCP and EEOC Now Vests OFCCP With Authority to Investigate Title VII Charges and Apply Tilte VII Liability and Remedies
- Comment Now on HIRE Vets Medallion Program
- Two New WHD Opinion Letters
- OFCCP Released a Supply & Service Technical Assistance Guide
- OFCCP Compliance: Looking Back and Ahead
- OFCCP’s “New Gold Standard” in Resolving Potential Discrimination
- The October Employment Situation Shows Slight Improvements
- Mark Your Calendar – Happening THIS week!