OFCCP Compliance Week In Review (WIR)
- DOL Announced Assistance for Hurricane Florence Recovery
- NASWA Workforce Summit Highlighted Apprenticeships
- Compliance Evaluations–Contractors Named
- OFCCP Directive Issued on Transparency
- OFCCP Directive Issue on Ombud Service
- Reminder: VETS Report Due
- Ondray Harris Secured Next Move
- DOL Budget – Another Step Forward
- Directive 307 – RESCINDED!
- Contractor Recognition Program – In the Works!
- Affirmative Action Program Verification Process – In the Works!
- Reminder: National Disability Employment Awareness Month (NDEAM): October
- OFCCP Enforcement Chief Reports “Jobs Listing Violations” Remain a Major OFCCP Compliance Concern
- Navigating the Waves of Change
- OFCCP Plans to Return to Use of “Focused Reviews”
- OFCCP Bill of Rights Released
- OFCCP Director Leen to Reinvigorate Section 503
- What Did the Fox Say?
- Leen Closed Out the ILG National Conference
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.