- Comments Open for Disability Inclusion Award
- DE Launched DE Academy
- Paid Sick Leave for Federal Contractors
- Comment on Veteran Employment
- NLRB Rulemaking Agenda Announced
- Spring Regulatory Agenda Released
- OFCCP Declined to Appeal Its Loss in The Analogic Pay Discrimination Case
- EEOC Component 2 Updates!
- WHD Comment Periods Extended
- Mungo Withdraws Nomination
- EEOC Chair Sworn In
- DE Board President Passed the Baton
- Director Leen at DEAM19
- Apprenticeships Are Essential
- Must See Video!!
- Recruit Rooster to the Rescue!
- Free Accessibility Learning
- Equality Act Passed House
By now, employers across the nation have all come to the consensus that diversity hiring is not just a good business practice, but that it also can have a dramatic impact on your business’s profitability. Learn who topped DiversityInc’s list of the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.read more
- OFCCP Action Plan Update
- Opinion Letter: Gig Worker an Independent Contractor?
- More Dollars for the OFCCP?
- Decided: 2017 Pay Data Required
- Lowest Unemployment Rate (3.6%) Since December 1969!
- Appeal Filed on Component 2
- EEOC’s First Progress Report
- Reminder: Countdown to DEAM19! It’s Next Week! Still Time to Register!
The U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) will announce, tomorrow, per their court-ordered deadline, their decision to collect 2017 pay data (EEO-1 Component 2) from EEO-1 filers by September 30, 2019. The EEOC expects to begin...read more
Week In Review (WIR)
Subscribe to receive alerts, news and updates on all things related to OFCCP compliance as it applies to federal contractors.
OFCCP Compliance Text Alerts
Get OFCCP compliance alerts on your cell phone. Text the word compliance to 55678 and confirm your subscription. Provider message and data rates may apply.