The days go by quicker and quicker and, at this point, leaving my home for anything other than groceries seems like a distant memory. I’ve solidly adjusted to Indiana’s mandated “stay at home” policy and, as much as I’d love to lazily roam the aisles of Target with a...
At a time where nothing feels right in the world, our team of Recruit Roosters is ensuring that one ship remains righted, and that is their client's career sites. Even when work from home has become a mandatory reality for many employees, recruiters around the nation...
- OSHA Released COVID-19 Safety Tips for Construction Workers
- EEOC to Hold First-Ever Remote Public Meeting
- Disability:IN Annual Conference Going Virtual
- EEOC Updates COVID-19 Technical Assistance
- U.S. Secretary of Labor Joins Special G20 Meeting On COVID-19
- PEAT Champions Accessible Virtual Meeting Platforms
- ODEP Updated COVID-19 Resource Webpage
Throughout 2019, the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP) hosted seven Town Hall meetings located across the country to seek insights from industry experts and stakeholder communities related to their equal employment opportunity obligations. After...
Last month marked the beginning of spring, and as the air started to warm and spring flowers began to bloom, the novel coronavirus was quickly spreading and life as we knew it began to change. While social distancing has certainly proven difficult for our personal...
- OFCCP VEVRAA Benchmark For Hires Lowered
- OSHA Issued an Alert for Package Delivery & Manufacturing Employers
- OFCCP Supports National Autism Awareness Month
- WHD Seeks Comments on FFCRA Paid Leave Act
- DE’s Recruit Rooster Acquired RocketBuild!
- $73 Million in State Apprenticeship Expansion Grants
- $131 Million in Dislocated Workers Grants
- Unemployment Claims – Numbers Drop Slightly
- OFCCP Published Three New Directives
- Telework & Accessibility Resources
- New Updates to EEOC COVID-19 Guidance
- NLRB COVID-19 Operational Status Update
- OSHA Issued COVID-19 Risk Reduction Poster
- Presidential Proclamation of World Autism Day
- The Big Reveal! OFCCP Audit Scheduling Letters Approved
- Bonus Feature with Deep Dive Into Scheduling Letters
- OSHA Expanded Facepiece Guidance
- OSHA Champions Anti-Retaliation for Reporting Unsafe Working Conditions
- USERRA and COVID-19
- EEOC Updated It’s COVID-19 Assistance
- OFCCP Request for Comments on Its Complaint Form
- WHD Corrections to FFCRA
- NLRB Now Delays Final Rule Effective Date
- NILG Conference Cancelled
- USDOL Announced Guidance on Unemployment Compensation
- OSHA Issued Guidance on COVID-19 Reporting
In April 2019, OFCCP Proposed six Scheduling Letters. Four of these were new altogether: Section 503 Focused Review (which previously went live in February 2019) VEVRAA Focused Review Construction (Direct Contract) Construction (Federally Assisted) ...and two were...
This year, we relaunched the DEvelopments series to not only tout our Product Development team’s innovative projects, but also to give Members a chance to learn why these modifications were put in place and to share tips on how to use new features and functionality....
Section 3610 of the CARES Act Provides Potential Additional Relief for Qualified Federal Contractors
In addition to the various loan programs available to private businesses through the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (the “CARES Act”), qualified Federal contractors may obtain further payroll relief under Section 3610 of the CARES Act related to paid leave for employees unable to work due to facility closures or other restrictions. Learn more about this in today’s OFCCP Week In Review bonus feature.