- Latest Digest of EEO Law Released
- Deadline Extended for the EDI Award
- OFCCP to Host a Section 503 Webinar
- OFCCP Declines to Take A Position Whether “Student Workers” in Colleges and Universities are “Employees”
- New OFCCP Directive
- Last Chance to Comment on Religious Exemption NPRM
- August Employment Situation
Every morning the unmistakable swishing sound of Bill’s DirectEmployers rain jacket was rivaled only by his infectious chuckle. He would ask us about our lives, families and beam about his grandchildren. Employees would frequently catch Bill sneaking a sweet treat...
- Myth Busters on FAAPs Revealed
- Updates from Colorado ILG Meeting
- JAN Updated its Workplace Accommodation Toolkit
- Friday, August 30, 2019: ODEP Reminder on NDEAM
- EEOC Reports to Federal Court that Only 72% of Companies, on Average, File EEO-1 Component 1 Report Each Year
DirectEmployers? Aren’t those the people who do the job listings? Yes! But also, we do so much more… While we’re most known for the automatic scraping, syndication and listing of our Members’ jobs, there is much more to membership for users of all shapes and sizes....
- DOL Seeks Comments on Compliant Process
- Revised FAAP Directive
- OFCCP Corrected its Religious Exemption Proposed Rule
- WHD Requests Comments on Benefits
- ETA requests Comments on Occupational Codes
- REMINDER: OFCCP Native American Outreach Town Hall
- REMINDER: Last Chance to Apply for Disability Inclusion Award!
- NPRM on Religious Exemption
- Component 2 EEO-1 Filing System Update
- EEOC’s 6th Report Card
- USDOJ Argues Title VII Does Not Protect Transgender Employees
- Deadline for Excellence in Disability Inclusion Award
Whether required or desired, Professional Development is pressing in the minds of both employers and their employees. And then, questions abound! How do you determine where to start? Should you seek formal or informal development opportunities? What is the objective?...
- Recapping the VEVRAA & USERRA Town Hall
- Serving Those Who Served at the 2019 NASWA Veterans Conference
- WHD Released Three New Opinion Letters
- Ombudsman On Board at OFCCP
- Contractor Assistance Portal Opened
- REMINDER: VETS-4212 Filing Cycle Open
It’s a new month and we’ve got a fresh round of newly created and revamped career sites from the Recruit Rooster team. Whether you’re interested in overhauling your corporate career page, or adding new and exciting features to your Member microsite, the Roosters are...
- “The Right Talent, Right Now”
- Government Contractors Descend Upon Milwaukee
- Director Leen Addressed ILG Chairs
- ILG National Conference Kicked Off
- What Did the Fox Say?
- OFCCP and ETA to Host Native American Town Hall
- Gustafson to be EEOC Counsel
- Director Leen wraps up ILG National Conference
- New OFCCP Compliance Assistance Guides